Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Two questions in one thread

- - - - - questions thread

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Asleif

Asleif

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
First question:
I play using the UOKR-client and I have now three chars in my char-list. I want to delete one. And, ok, the "Delelte"-button works, but the char is in my list again and again. It seems, that I cannot delete it. Maybe there is something I need to take care of? Why am I not able to delete this useless char?

Second question:
What about Mondains Legacy? - As far as I've already read, it is only a registration key that opens all the UOML-content for me. Is that right? Or do I need to download anything?
Thou hast an adventure at hand an seekest some additional power from a mage? - Then thou shalt raise thy voice and call for the power of the mages and scribes. I'll be fully yours.

Playing on Europa, Trammel only (as long, as I've not achieved to reach 7x100)

Paidric

Paidric

The Youngherder [HLP]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
Hello,

You need to wait 7 days after creating a character before you can delete it.

You are right for ML, all the content is already in your client but just not accessible. You simply need to buy a code on uogamecodes.com.
Don't forget to buy an "upgrade" code, not the new account one :)
"If deathrobes were bank checks... I'd be filthy rich!"

New in Ultima Online? Visit Haven Helpers
Trade at Ingame Auctions!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Asleif

Asleif

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
aye, very well - that helps a lot. thank you!
Thou hast an adventure at hand an seekest some additional power from a mage? - Then thou shalt raise thy voice and call for the power of the mages and scribes. I'll be fully yours.

Playing on Europa, Trammel only (as long, as I've not achieved to reach 7x100)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: questions, thread