Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Ninja/ Archer

- - - - - archer ninja or

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Baseball3331

Baseball3331

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
My cap is 710
right now i have
Archery
Ninjitsu
Hide
Sneak
Tactics
Healing
Anatomy

Desired Stats 110 str
90 Dex
30 int

I just came back from a 5 year break to realize my server is dead and am making a new character on Pacific and have lost the swing of things. Is this template practical ? i PvM mostly love to do champion spawn. Is Sneak even worth having and losing out on Capping the other main skills. Feel free to skrutinize and tear the template apart all i am raising right now is archery

Shannara

Shannara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
That's my exact temp on my red archer, he's 90% pvp, and 10% spawning and he is definately my favorite char to play. I noticed you said PvM mostly he definately doesn't have any issues in that department though you might want to switch out ninja for chiv for all the nice goodies you get with that (EoO, Conc., remove curse...) i personally would think would be better for pvm then ninja...only advantage i see ninja having is animal form and mirror images but i think chiv for PvM woudl be better.

my setup:
115/150/55
120 - archery
115 - ninja
115 - tact
110 - anat
100 - hiding
90 - heal
80 - stealth

Still at 705 cap for another 2 months :(

Baseball3331

Baseball3331

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Thank you very much for the info . That Seems like a solid template . Might take u up on that chiv thing to

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: archer, ninja or