Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Resist Issue

- - - - - issue resist

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

galefan2004

galefan2004

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
I know this is an old issue but I can't remember how to fix it. When my character is naked he is -10 5 5 5 5 resists. I remember this being a bug that started appearing with the introduction of AoS but I don't remember how to fix it. When I paged a GM they just told me that I needed to report this to the bugs forum.

I have recasted protection to turn it off and and that doesn't seem to be it. I have recasted magic reflection and that also is not it. I am pretty sure both of those are off. Anyone have any ideas?

Shannara

Shannara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
have you tried Magic reflect? i think that messes with resists as well

Gaspar LeMarc

Gaspar LeMarc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
This happened to me as well. Magic Reflect should do the trick. I can't quite put my finger on what monster caused it but I think it had to be Miasma because I was fighting strictly in the labyrinth for a couple of days when I noticed my resists were screwy.

~Gaspar LeMarc

galefan2004

galefan2004

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

have you tried Magic reflect? i think that messes with resists as well

That would be it...thanks!

Shannara

Shannara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
you betcha :) glad i could help

galefan2004

galefan2004

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

That would be it...thanks!

Actually I was wrong thats not it...what spells affect resists? I'm thinking its only protection, magic reflection, and reactive armor, and playing with all of those I just can't get my resists to come out to 0 while naked.

Woot! I got it...it all came down to casting them in the right order. Eventually they all hit 0 though.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: issue, resist