Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

AoC Early Download

- - - - - aoc aoc downloader download early

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

You know me too well Maddux, too well! I am going to follow Eo around, she's nice and will give me pointers!

But the side of her that is ruthless brings the best of me out. :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gnomy

Gnomy

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,946 posts

We currently have had some of our members in the beta testing and were involved in the PvP weekend and such and they've had nothing but good to say so I still am very excited and counting the sleeps!

They all got english windows right? ;)

Wont save the settings on a nonenglish OS.. and some settings to apply you need to restart your client.. which ofc will remove all settings *sigh*

Makes it unplayable.. I havnt got the release client yet myself.. but friend got it and he said its still there. Anyway.. Im gonna get this game :)

Bear Shaman probably... Many from lotro is going to AoC

Posted Image

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts

But the side of her that is ruthless brings the best of me out. :)

That's how I feel about Dip :monkeyluv::luvb:

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Its a great feeling. When Eowyna is killing crafters, something about the moment just accuenates the highlights in her hair, that perfect smile and complexion. :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
You can't fool me. I know Eo is a crafter at heart! I have the bags to prove it :P

Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Those are body bags.......

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
I wont mention any weapons I've seen with a certain killers name engraved on them either.

Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Those are Trammie Knockoffs...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
i digress :P

Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
*flexes*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
The following suggested solutions might solve the problems some experience while downloading and installing the Early Access client. We will continue doing research on the topic and any additional information the community can provide is very welcome as it can be hardware related issue. Please post details on your hardware in this thread. Our technicians will have a look.

The first possible solution is to download the client files again through the official download tool and save them in the same location you downlaoded the first one to. You will get a warning that some files might be overwritten - click on 'ok' to accept this. The download tool will check the already existing ones and replace them if needed. After that uninstall the previously installed game client and re-install with the new files.

The second possible fix is to let the installations process finish completely. After that run the SimpleConfig.exe which you will find in the folder Age of Conan has been installed to and click on [Verify/Repair...]. After the verfying tool has checke all the files, please run the patcher again which will download the missing resources.

Again, please note that this are only suggested solutions that might solve the issue.

Source

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cabe Bedlam

Cabe Bedlam

Master of Magic, no really I'm serious

• Members
  • 1,782 posts
I got my copy of AoC today, went to preorder it and the guy says, "you don't need to pre-order, it just came in." Installing it now, but I don't know if the servers are up.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
I don't think the servers are up yet. I went to Gamestop yesterday and they're telling me it wont come out till the 21st!

Posted Image

Cabe Bedlam

Cabe Bedlam

• Members
  • 1,782 posts
Liars! Hehe, so I'm thinkin a PvE server. Since their is no RP server, and since there are no factions, I'm assuming that their is gonna be a lot of everybody attacking each other in the beginning on the pvp servers...
What do you guys think?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
Which do you think, Maddux has the list up.

Posted Image

Cabe Bedlam

Cabe Bedlam

• Members
  • 1,782 posts
I was thinkin Anu or Set, something easy so everyone can remember where to go. Thanks, btw Maddux!:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
pick one, i get up earlier then you. :P

Posted Image

buddy lee

buddy lee

Agent Zero

• Members
  • 2,249 posts

I got my copy of AoC today, went to preorder it and the guy says, "you don't need to pre-order, it just came in." Installing it now, but I don't know if the servers are up.

you still getting the pre-order gifts? mine came ups today but it will probably be a week or 2 before i start up.

buddy lee

buddy lee

Agent Zero

• Members
  • 2,249 posts
got this today also

--------------------------------------------------
subject: Age of Conan Reminder from GameStop

Dear Valued Customer,

Just a friendly reminder that if you receive your copy of Age of Conan Hyborian Adventures prior to this coming Tuesday, servers for the game will not be live until 9:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time / 12 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on May 20.

Thank you for ordering from GameStop.com/EBgames.com.

GameStop Customer Service

Lady Luna Rossa

Lady Luna Rossa

Retired Mystical Being

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

I was thinkin Anu or Set, something easy so everyone can remember where to go. Thanks, btw Maddux!:)

Just as a note, if you all have not been following the RP server fiasco...they are making Wiccana the "unofficial" RP-PVE site, so that hopefully the majority RPers that do not want to be constantly ganked could all be at least on the same server.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: aoc, aoc downloader, download, early