Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

AoC Early Access Program Sold Out

- - - - - access aoc early program sold

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Hello everyone. We here at Funcom are extremely happy with the demand that has been for our Early Access program. That demand has been so immense, that we are now sold out! We know that several people will be unhappy to not receive their Early Access time, but please bear with us in the remaining days. So:

All English Early Access has sold out
Some Early Access still available in Germany and France
All Virtual items work will work on valid pre-order keys
Pre-orders on accounts that was later cancelled will have their keys/account disabled

Thank you and look forward to seeing you all in Hyboria very shortly!

This newsbit can be discussed in the forums right here.

Oliver 'Tarib' Kunz
Senior Community Manager

Source

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

buddy lee

buddy lee

Agent Zero

• Members
  • 2,249 posts
well, i couldn't decide anyway. just the same i am gonna consider this the first blackmark for conan. i didn't see anything in my e-mail about a limited number of slots available or 1st come 1st serve. it would seem to me that everyone who pre-ordered should get a spot. or, are they going to launch without the capacity for everyone?

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
Buddy you might want to check your email again?

I pre-ordered from Ebgames (which is owned by Game stop i assume) yesterday at noon. At 1:21 I got a email

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for pre-ordering the Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures.

To get your In-Game Exclusive, go to http://register.ageofconan.com and enter your unique key.

Your Unique Code is: *************************

This key has certain benefits:

Fulfillment of your in-game item.

Early Access Program.

Go to http://register.ageofconan.com and enter your key. You may begin downloading the game client software and installing as early as May 14. Then you may create a character and begin playing on May 17, 3 days before commercial release on May 20, 2008. Your character and all his/her progress will be preserved into commercial release. This key also unlocks your in-game item. Note: There is a nominal fee of $5 that covers the cost of the download and includes 10 days of additional game time. Some restrictions apply, see registration page for details.

Thank you,

GameStop Customer Service

Does this mean I can start downloading now? or still need to wait for my key from my game? I'm not sure how the code works... does it work like in UO where you have to be in game and give the code? or is that what I use to register?

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

Calell

Calell

Red-Headed Stepchild

• Members
  • 2,245 posts
whoa...not only does it not say anything in there at all about 1c1s or anything, they charge you for the download? o.0
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks Nev!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: access, aoc, early, program, sold