Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Does Arms Lore help Tinkering?

- - - - - arms lore tinkering

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Cally

Cally

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
I haven't read anything yet that tells me arms lore helps the properties of tinker made items. I know it helps Carpentry, tailoring, and Blacksmithing. Does anyone know?

merth

merth

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,493 posts
no it doesnt affect tink

McJiff

McJiff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
No armslore has nothing to do with tinkering, it only helps with resist i believe, so only armour. Thats probably why tinkering and fletching dont have this either.
:director2: Living like a king :icon_king:

Warsong of LS

Warsong of LS

Knowledge is power; Guard it well!

• Members
  • 2,250 posts
Do you have armlore on your tinker yet?

Armslore should afffect all weapons/armors created by your character.
At gm armslore it adds +5% damage increase to weapons, and +5 resists to armor pieces.

so yes it works for tinkering but only on the weapons like a butcher knife etc.

log onto test center and you can create your own to try it out.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment

Calell

Calell

Red-Headed Stepchild

• Members
  • 2,245 posts
it was bugged with fletching but I thought it was working correctly now?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks Nev!

Spree

Spree

I ♥ ORKIES !!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
Yes arms lore does help tinking 43% dam cleaver with armslore on.
Posted Image
Ahh. Sorry to misinform. I redirect your questions on all things Stratics to Delilah ~ TizzyL

skylark

skylark

Fear the deco tool!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Yes arms lore does help tinking 43% dam cleaver with armslore on.

To clarify, that is on Siege...where we get a bit extra bonus for armslore than regular shards (1% DI or 1 random resist point added per 12.5 points of arms lore skill). So our exceptional tinkered butchers knives and skinning knives get an 8% DI boost at 100 arms lore (35% DI exceptional bonus + 8% DI for GM arms lore = 43%).

On a regular shard, it is 1% DI or 1 random resist point for every 20 points of arms lore skill so I believe it would be 40% total.

-Skylark

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: arms, lore, tinkering