Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Focus Group: The Council of War

- - - - - council focus group war

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Posted on the UOHerald site

Posted Image

Jeremy Dalberg
07 May 2008 16:24:46

As the conflict heats up in Britannia, we’re looking for a few players to join a Focus Group to test the final portions of this event arc. We’re looking for the following types of people:

- Players who are familiar with large-scale, high-end PvM – paragons, champ spawns, previous event invasions, any and all of the above.
- Players with significant PvP – specifically Faction – experience
- Roleplayers – those of you who have been diligently following the storyline and can put your hand on all the loose threads with a moment’s notice :)

Please keep in mind that being in this focus group means that you will see spoilers about the event content, and being a part of it means you are willing to agree to keep those spoilers to yourself.

To apply, send an email to jdalberg AT ea DOT com with the following:

-Subject Line: Council of War Focus Group
-Account Name(s)
-System Spec
- Handle (if you post on public forums - Stratics, etc - let me know who you are!)
-Why should you be a part of this focus group? (See above for the sort of experience we’re looking for – give details!)

If you are selected, you will receive an email that contains the information you need to get on the internal forums. Applications will be processed on a first-come, first-serve basis, and we will be choosing applicants who have a wide range of playstyles and experiences.

Himmelweiss

Himmelweiss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
not a bad idea at all

Elitz

Elitz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
I'm up for it, sent my email just now :) should be fun to have some sort of say in the future moulding of uo, hopefully some say in the way PvP has leaned of late :) "past few years :)

Queen Mum

Queen Mum

A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away!!!

• Members
  • 5,130 posts
sent mine in .. crosses rolling pins :)

abracadabra

abracadabra

Mindless Muse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
Everyone, please don't forget to abide by the non disclosure agreements if lucky enough to be selected. And oh Queen Mum...are you a legendary macer with those rolling pins?
Posted Image

Nok

Nok

Founder/Publisher of GameXbar

• Members
  • 3,217 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA
Great to see the UO Team working on these systems. :)

Posted Image
GameXbar: DAoC - LOTRO - MMO - UO - WAR - WoW

Risso

Risso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
Sent my email - My faction experience is about 6 years old but I'm still hoping it'll be good enough :D

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

UOForums Central ManagerMith'quessir

• Members
  • 3,882 posts

Everyone, please don't forget to abide by the non disclosure agreements if lucky enough to be selected.

Noty to worry, we won't allow anything that breaks that disclosure to be posted.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Send lawyers, guns and money
The crap has hit the fan
!"

Sir Sweetleaf

Sir Sweetleaf

Ottersrun Taphouse of Guardians Gate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
Where are these "internal forums" that one would gain access too? Hopefully not on stratics:icon_eek:!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
http://tinyurl.com/6odxy4

Pitr

Pitr

GRI Cadet

• Members
  • 1,662 posts
no... EA has their own boards when it comes to testing new things...

we have been there for kr... they are quiet and very very VERY helpfull.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Drakelord

Drakelord

The old man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
Good luck to those that applied.

22815_1049897365024789_76475492465172463

abracadabra

abracadabra

Mindless Muse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
UOHerald post by Jeremy, first round of invites out. Still crossing fingers here.
Posted Image

Pitr

Pitr

GRI Cadet

• Members
  • 1,662 posts
*crosses his fingers *
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

kennykilleduo

kennykilleduo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
I guess nobody else got in , there hasnt been any announcement..

Jeremy Dalberg
12 May 2008 18:58:18

Update 6pm CST: The first batch of invites has gone out, but there will be more coming tomorrow!............:?

Elitz

Elitz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
yeah, still waiting on invites! or an update to see if invites are over!

abracadabra

abracadabra

Mindless Muse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
Today's FOF has update on Focus group invites. Guess it's time to uncross fingers for now. Must have made the first come first rejected pile.
Posted Image

Lycanthropy

Lycanthropy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
that's a zany sig. wow. i like haha :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: council, focus, group, war