Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

What are your best PvP tips?

- - - - - pvp tips wow pvp

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
I know we have a lot of hardcore PvP's on these boards.What are your best PvP tips?

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Snuggs....stick to crafting is my best advice to you. Other than that..... get a big shield and stand between Dip and the bad guys. :P
  • DiP likes this

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Can't give out any better advice than that :P

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
Yes Yes, I know, I know! But this is general info for everyone playing wow you two Nooblets! Now get to posting!

Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
PvP tip #1. Equip weapon.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
Equip Weapon - Check! Does my sewing needle and thread count? Just kidding. Seriously, i'd like to put a nice thread together with tips!

Posted Image

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
In general, have a gameplan to utilize your strengths. I.E. if close combat is your thing, make sure you can slow your target down so you're not chasing more than hacking.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
How do I keep those undead from hopping all over the place and making me dizzy :P

Posted Image

Calell

Calell

Red-Headed Stepchild

• Members
  • 2,245 posts
best advice I can give...don't die. That's what Nori always told us, and he meant it... *shudders*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks Nev!

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Yeah, dieing is bad, unless it has a purpose.

Which undead are you talking about Snuggs?

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
None in particular, all in general. I believe my run ins were with a rogue skeleton and that stupid hop he was constantly doing was distracting as hades.

Posted Image

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Hmmm.... all I can say is, you need practice with moving targets :P

Tip#1 for all melee types: Never stand still, because your targets won't.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
Do you use your keypad or mouse in game?

Posted Image

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Both :P

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
har har, ok both to move your char, or just mouse and 56111112222222 combo?

Posted Image

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Both to move, just left hand for hotkeys 1-5 and use A, Q, E, and D to move when needed (turning/strafing).

I use the mouse to always run (back button), click on other specials, and right click for fine movement/quick turns.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
I think i better practice with my Z board

Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
You guys are killing me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
You probably need to work on your hand-eye coordination with both hands. Fighting prostate cancer has other benefits.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
doorknobs work too!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pvp, tips, wow pvp