Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Japan Promo-Tokuno Dyes token

- - - - - dyes japan promotokuno token

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Lord Target

Lord Target

I know I am, and so are you. Now I must throw giant waffles at y

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

darnit, I should start crying because I can't get a black shroud anymore and see if that works ^^

Isn't that for sale via the legacy token on uogamecodes?

:X

EmersonBiggins

EmersonBiggins

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
Is there a good listing of the items available on the legacy tokens? I have some GP burning a hole in my bank box and I've seen these for sale for as low as 300k.

Maroite

Maroite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

I still don't like it. The whole ToT was supposed to be a one and done thing. They keep bringing portions of it back (ToT 2, now dye tokens).

The system for ToT we knew was going to be re-used, but can't they leave something alone they say they were going to make as a one time only event?

Are you really that surprised? Mountain Dew brought out thier orange drink for a ONE SUMMER ONLY SUPER COOL NEVER GOING TO SEE AGAIN OMG BUY BUY BUY thing, and then people enjoyed the drink, and the next year it was back.

Also, Japanese shards are very different from American shards. :/ They couldn't care less about your "rare" collections. I made a char on Asuka just to play around and I just asked at new haven if anyone had some armor, and some chic gave me Armor of Fortune, bane leggings, a invuln shield, a soul seeker and a ancient samurai helm... for FREE. Often times I would see stuff like heart of the lion and other marties just thrown to the ground. Stuff is 100x cheaper there AND generally the people are a lot nicer. :/

Also, Tokuno is Asian, or more so Japanese based, so it only makes since that they keep the part of the game that links to their lore/myths alive and kicking.

Everytime I read these posts, the only thing I get is negative vibes, and an overwhelming feeling of greed. :'(

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
No greed from me, I'm not in game to benefit from anything. I just don't like the way that they try to please everyone at the expense of the value of their word.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Maroite

Maroite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

No greed from me, I'm not in game to benefit from anything. I just don't like the way that they try to please everyone at the expense of the value of their word.

I can understand that. I think they should just never tell anyone that anything is limited. Then rare collectors can't complain, and it would make collecting "rares" more challenging because you never know what would be rare.

Going back on your word does suck though, and in an MMO its pretty stupid to say anything is limited unless its like a collectors edition item that really will only be put in for the collectors edition boxes.

They need to not say anything about any item being one time only and just ignore the rare collectors begging to know if they are or not.

Also the promotion codes are only available in Japan, so really its xsharders that are ruining the game because on the Japan servers, no one really cares about if they were suppose to be one time only or not.

So in a way they kept their word because the dyes aren't available to people in the US. Only way to get them is through Xsharding, and then, it just comes back to being able to make a large profit.

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
If new ones are generated in game, regardless of where, then it's no longer one time only.

I was never a rares collector. I enjoyed ToT1 because it was fresh/new and it had a storyline tied to the game. A storyline that had a beginning, middle, and (supposed to have an) END. A part of history, which is important to any MMO. If an MMO doesn't have a history to it, it's no different than a single player game. Where you can just repeat everything over and over to your desire. Events, storylines, and the items associated with them should never be repeated.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dyes, japan, promotokuno, token