Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

hmm.. i died in old haven... what do i do?

- - - - - died haven hmm

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Ronchap

Ronchap

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
I was in horrific beast form, and a wandering healer was all, Ohh i need your help..blah blah blah. So i double clicked on him and we started to fight. Then he killed me.
  • Adam likes this

Solidchrome

Solidchrome

† Virtual hero- real life geek †

• Members
  • 1,858 posts
Lol- find another wandering healer or goto town to the healers :)

Tovladian Soltyr- "..then I saw it was Solid and I was like "Ah ok" because we all know he's not the most complete box of crayons.."

UOForums Need Your Donations- Click Here

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Lol, poor Ron :P
You should be able to get ressed by the same one who killed you, hehe.

Ronchap

Ronchap

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
I just ran off and another asked me. I was afraid to go back for my items thinking the guy would ambush me. Guess they forget people easily? If someone says they have a quest for me, its best to get out of war stance i assume now?

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Heh aye
AI is pretty dense in this game, hehe.

jfk

jfk

Lost in the Abyss

• Members
  • 1,190 posts
LMAO. I've done that a few times myself...it's nice now that my chars are strong enough to kick their arse, but it wasn't always that way. If you wait a couple minutes the one that killed you will rez you....they'll make some kind of comment about "deserving a second chance". In the past when they rezzed me, I would usually get my stuff, heal up, and then kill them on principle lol.

Pitr

Pitr

GRI Cadet

• Members
  • 1,662 posts
Guess you offended him... by trying to punch him with four blue giant fists... would you react any other way if someone did it to you?

I'll guild you once i get home... so you dont wander blindly around New Haven... on the other hand... these experiences are priceless... so do enjoy them! you will laugh hard when you will remember them... honest you will...

I know we are... =)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

merth

merth

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,493 posts
lol nice yep i think weve all been there at one point or another!

Mathena

Mathena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Guess you offended him... by trying to punch him with four blue giant fists... would you react any other way if someone did it to you?

I'll guild you once i get home... so you dont wander blindly around New Haven... on the other hand... these experiences are priceless... so do enjoy them! you will laugh hard when you will remember them... honest you will...

I know we are... =)

Psst Pitr........one week waiting period??? Remember the shadows are watching.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

WyndRyder

WyndRyder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts
Thou hast strayed from the path of Virtue... but ye are deserving another chance.

hehe

FRANKLY get out of Haven...*mutters* it was sooo nice when it was older Haven instead of the mishmash confusing bombed looking combo of old and new havens. :)

Grab the public moongate to Moonglow. :)

*is not fond of New Haven*

Ah well it could be worse ye know. When I was new in UO ages ago..I got guard whacked ...more or less committed suicide.

I was by the Delucia healer hut and decided to learn all the spells of magery I could do or try to do that fit my awesome magery skill.. ie try every circle of spell one thru 4th that perhaps was not too horrid to discover to learn about.

Tried all the simple ones that looked positive heal create food and on up thru 4th circle.

Well I then tried this one I had no clue what it was all about. Suddenly a flying *blender* began spinning and spinning with no direction. I didnt know what those were nor that I was to *aim* them at anything or any one. It went after me on my baby blue ostard. I seen my poor pet try to defend me screaming to it's death. I wept that was my first beloved blue ostard..no pet bonding in those days..it's lil corpse lie upon the ground. I was guardwhacked to death.. I was gasp......*gray* of hue............I had no clue...the whirling spinning blender I had summoned went after the healers me the ostard innocents just spinning all over by the Delucia healer hut where others were trying to get a res ...also attacked by them things. There was some bug too back then with...BLADE SPIRITS.....like they kept on longer than they should have and well I didnt even know what they were when I cast that spell.

In yrs. of playing uo...I can summon daemons fire water eles..etc. np but I have NEVER summoned blade spirits since...........1998 haha I think I got *traumatised* I STILL wont cast that spell. lol
Posted Image

Pitr

Pitr

GRI Cadet

• Members
  • 1,662 posts
... got to love the emmys keeping the gm in line... =)

TY TY
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Risso

Risso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
A couple of weeks ago I had the same problem with a blade spirit - was walking along and suddenly all these solen warriors popped out of a hole in the ground so I summoned one to try and deal with them quickly. It did its job so I was about to start again on my merry way when a gypsy camp spawned on top of it D: They went EVERYWHERE :(

ladykolleen

ladykolleen

Original Wonder Woman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts
i hate when those gyspsy camps spawnn!
That ussed to happen to me a lot when I would throw evs and such intothe britain cemetary. lol

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: died, haven, hmm