Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

The Third Trade Caravan [Europa]

- - - - - caravan europa trade

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Paidric

Paidric

The Youngherder [HLP]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
Hello fellow Britannians,

Here comes the time again of the Trade Caravan. In the last caravan we hardly made it to Trinsic, with most of our goods stolen, and this time again we will be on the road to Britain from Trinsic.

I just hope we'll do better than the last time!

Here is the planned route :
Posted Image

Everyone is welcome to join us and help us defend our prized possessions in the dangerous trip.

The caravan will depart the coming Tuesday, enlist yourself!

We count on you!

Paidric of New Haven.

-----------------------------

This event is intended for all players who want to experience some PvP in a fun and different way. We encourage every player to join us.
Bring your blessed armor and weapons if you fear the insurance cost! Or just buy some GM made armor/weapons.

You can find all details about the concept of the event here :

Trade Caravan Concept

Schedule and organisation

• The Caravan will depart on Tuesday 6th of May at 8PM UK Time (9PM CET - 3PM EST).
  • The meeting point is the Trinsic West gate (inside town).
  • Gates will be provided from Luna Hall from 7:40PM until 8:10PM (the caravan will be on the road already).
  • Eight people will be carrying items for the Caravan, those will be engraved verite Viking Swords carried inside the main backpack of the caravanees.
  • The goal of the guards is to reach our destination with as much of those items as possible.
  • The Caravan will be led by N'athuk of [HLP] (though we expect him to die quite a few times being in front). There will be other caravan leaders to help keep some structure.

We hope to see many of you.
"If deathrobes were bank checks... I'd be filthy rich!"

New in Ultima Online? Visit Haven Helpers
Trade at Ingame Auctions!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Risso

Risso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
I can't wait :)

Paidric

Paidric

The Youngherder [HLP]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
Bad news... since Stratics is down we decided to postpone the event to Thursday... I just hope Stratics will be back up by then...
Or we'll need to move it next week.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Paidric

Paidric

The Youngherder [HLP]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
And here is the report for the third caravan!

It was a special one and I think it will remain my best memory of a caravan !
Event News

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: caravan, europa, trade