Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Noob Question: Do Mystic, Vanq, and Cursed Arties still drop?

- - - - - arties cursed drop mystic noob question vanq

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

eekamouse

eekamouse

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
Well... do they? =)

I just reactivated and have been following this event stuff, and was wondering....

Thanks.
  • Pitr likes this

jfk

jfk

Lost in the Abyss

• Members
  • 1,190 posts
Nope.
  • Pitr likes this

Pitr

Pitr

GRI Cadet

• Members
  • 1,662 posts
My guess is... not YET.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eekamouse

eekamouse

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
Some folks on stratics were saying they were getting Cursed Arties off of Berzerker Demons... /shrug

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
I've heard that too, but darned if I seem to be able to get looting rights on a stupid demon to check for myself.

Anecdotally, some guy the other night claimed to have gotten holy knight's breastplate off a Berserker. He didn't show it though.

~M

Jafanarae

Jafanarae

Lurker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I don't think power / mystic / vanq etc weapons spawn anymore, but cursed arties sometimes appear in your backpack when you kill a Berserker Demon in ethereal Moonglow. I got a cursed Ring of the Vile that way a couple of weeks ago. No idea what the drop rate is, but I've helped kill a few demons and only got one.

By the way, is Stratics down today or is my PC trying to tell me I shouldn't spend so much time lurking there?

merth

merth

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,493 posts
welcome to UOF Jaf and ya stratics appears to be down atm

Kurgan

Kurgan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
Nope UOSS looks to be down..

Jafanarae

Jafanarae

Lurker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

eekamouse

eekamouse

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

I don't think power / mystic / vanq etc weapons spawn anymore, but cursed arties sometimes appear in your backpack when you kill a Berserker Demon in ethereal Moonglow. I got a cursed Ring of the Vile that way a couple of weeks ago. No idea what the drop rate is, but I've helped kill a few demons and only got one.

By the way, is Stratics down today or is my PC trying to tell me I shouldn't spend so much time lurking there?

Cool thanks. Ya Stratics is down.

:eusa_pray:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: arties, cursed, drop, mystic, noob, question, vanq