Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

BODs for different skill levels

- - - - - bods levels skill

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Guest_PAlexandria_*

Guest_PAlexandria_*
  • Guests
I seem to remember that different level smiths and tailors get different BODs (i.e. lower level tailor gets perhaps only small BODs or cloth BODs).

Anyone know how it works?

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
Any skill level less than 70.1 will only pull the normal cloth or normal iron weapon BODs.

Skill level beyond GM greatly increases the chance to get colored BODs.

The BOD system still hates me.

Incidentally, the other day a kind fellow took me to his BOD display keep, where he proudly exhibited *every* SBOD, LBOD and BOD reward possible from every BOD system, to include all runic fletching and carpenter tools. I took a screenshot to commemorate the occaision, since I had never before seen such a magnificent collection. I tried to pick up the valorite hammer and the verite hammers (yes, plural), but alas, they were firmly locked down...=D

I'll try to post the pic when I get home tonight.

~M

Guest_PAlexandria_*

Guest_PAlexandria_*
  • Guests
[quote name='Magister_Returns']Any skill level less than 70.1 will only pull the normal cloth or normal iron weapon BODs.[/quote]

I guess that's why my old tailor I just resurrected has exactly 70.1 skill. :]

[quote= Incidentally, the other day a kind fellow took me to his BOD display keep, where he proudly exhibited *every* SBOD, LBOD and BOD reward possible from every BOD system, to include all runic fletching and carpenter tools. I took a screenshot to commemorate the occaision, since I had never before seen such a magnificent collection. I tried to pick up the valorite hammer and the verite hammers (yes, plural), but alas, they were firmly locked down...=D

I'll try to post the pic when I get home tonight.

~M[/quote]
Way cool! Love to see that.

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
Shoot - totally forgot to post the pic. I'll see if I can do better this evening.

It's just one pic of one wing of his Keep. You will be amazed at the sheer number of BOD books in the frame...

~M

merth

merth

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,493 posts
with the system the way it was with no timer I could literally do hundreds a day. (if it wasnt so boring) take all the plain cloth 10s, 15s do them up and go turn in for chance at better, rinse and repeat. when fishing take all the boots,shoes sandals and fill as you fish them up saves leather and you kill 2 birds with one stone.

Warsong of LS

Warsong of LS

Knowledge is power; Guard it well!

• Members
  • 2,250 posts
You can still do 100s a day. Until the start of the current event. I was still doing 350/400 a week, and I only turn them in once a week. I have yet to run into this timer they put in. Once the event ends and I get everything sorted, I already have 400 smalls to go to turn in. Just been filling leather smalls from all the kills in the rift, love looting shadowlords.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment

merth

merth

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,493 posts
not much but a 10 second timer between turn-ins was put in with publish 50

merth

merth

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,493 posts
not sure exactly how much if any difference this makes on turn-in rate. Prior to it i would just drop one after another til i had turned in all of the completed ones, then take the cloth rewards and fill more.

Warsong of LS

Warsong of LS

Knowledge is power; Guard it well!

• Members
  • 2,250 posts
like I said still have not run into this yet. my method, I have 10 completed in a corner of my pack, I have my bod book open to left center of my screen, so all you see is the first 5 bods, take one out of the pile, drop, request new, drop new one in book, repeat, once I get my first 10 done, I just drop one out of book, drop on npc, request new, place in book. It takes far less than 10 seconds. I think they might have patched it in, but they may not have turned it on. Or maybe my character is bugged somehow. either way, I have not noticed any difference.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bods, levels, skill