Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Auchenai Crypts, April 29th 8 p.m. PST

- - - - - 29th april auchenai crypts pm pst

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Eruulos

Eruulos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
Sweet, another instance run... count me in!

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
That's always a good one too Mc Lovin

I am really enjoying all these instance runs. School is out soon too, so I can get my game on whoooooooo

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
You all have fun!! And sense they are Crypts might be intresting looking mind if anyone get some screenshots for me?

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
I still have some from the last couple runs we did, I'll try to get them up if I can ever get a day off from work :P

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Cabe Bedlam

Cabe Bedlam

Master of Magic, no really I'm serious

• Members
  • 1,782 posts
Just remember the Cabers ultimate quote on instance runs...

"It's not a short cut!!!" =)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
That is my ultimate favorite quote!

Posted Image

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
I hit 65 yesterday woot! Are we still on for this?

Posted Image

Cabe Bedlam

Cabe Bedlam

Master of Magic, no really I'm serious

• Members
  • 1,782 posts
You betcha!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
I hope to make it still, but I am feeling a little tired. So... I'm going to napzor! Hopefully I don't over sleep! if I do, kick some bum for me!

Posted Image

Caliphora

Caliphora

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
So.... that kinda sucked.

If we run this again, we need more DPS'ers and Tanks. The casters (especially the possessors) and the magic debuffs were difficult to balance with the high caster/low DPS ratio we had last night.
Posted Image

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
I wanted to go, its just hard for me to stay up that late on the East Coast. Are you guys ever available for a weekend run?

Posted Image

Sonya

Sonya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
You all look like a fun guild. I just made my first 70 on Steamwheedle. I am looking for guild of people that play early evenings. It seems either daytime people or late late evening. I'm mature (lol means i'm old), but I love my escape into my game for relaxation. I love friendly people. Are you recruiting in WoW? Do you get together every evening? Of course, the lag of WoW this past week is reminiscent of when AoS came into UO. Hope to hear from someone.

Eowyna Rohanna

Eowyna Rohanna

I may not be the queen of everything, but I'm the duchess of

• Members
  • 1,408 posts
I believe most of the guild has moved on to other games. If there are any still playing WoW, hopefully they will get in touch.

Posted Image

Thanks to Maddux for the wonderful sig!

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
Hi Sonya,

We still have our guild on BWR, unfortunately most of us aren't active now :( I am currently playing on Stormscale/horde with my sister if you ever want to hang out

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 29th, april, auchenai, crypts, pm, pst