Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Armor recommendation for ninja and paladin

- - - - - armor ninja paladin recommendation

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

mrbill

mrbill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
I just created 2 new guys with my adv char tokens.

Any suggestion on what type of armor is good for both?
I was going to use Fencing for ninja and swords for paladin

The ninja I wanted to do combo ninja/thief or at least lockpick

If you know any vendor loc on Origin for decent armor let me know.
I do have some artifacts I can use , shadow dancer legs ect

The ninja is an elf btw

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
Ninja thief?

If you're really going to steal from other players, I highly recommend the following:

Blessed Burglar's Bandana
Blessed clothing
Blessed new player quest gear

You are going to die a lot, no matter what sort of gear you wear - so why wear gear you have to insure? There are plenty of very average items available through the New Haven player quests (highly recommend the ninjitsu, hiding, stealth, fencing and focus quests for you) - but they can never be lost.

Since players in Fel don't carry much for me to steal, I don't carry much for them to make money when they kill me.

~M

Arioch

Arioch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 723 posts

Since players in Fel don't carry much for me to steal, I don't carry much for them to make money when they kill me.

Sounds like excellent advice! hehe
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lord L'arr Hamerfeld

mrbill

mrbill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
Not really a stealer thief but rogue lockpick

Will

Will

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
for your rogue i would go with high strength/hit point armor & stealthing/stealth buffs, and for your paladin, you could always go with agility/stam and hit chance / defence / damage armor for DPS, or hit point regen and strength for tanking.

Armor you might be intested in looking at:

Mace & Shield Glasses
High combo jewerly
Jackals Collar
Crimson Cincture
Shield of Invulnerbility

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: armor, ninja, paladin, recommendation