Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Trick to training Bushido

- - - - - bushido training trick

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Bruno_Steelhart

Bruno_Steelhart

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I read somewhere to train weapon skill on a golem and bushido on a horse, but they didn't go into detail and I have no idea what they were referring to. Is there a easy way to gain in Bushido? I am at 98 right now working towards 110.

jfk

jfk

Lost in the Abyss

• Members
  • 1,190 posts
Easy? No. A fair amount of time and a LOT of mana regeneration stuff (as much as you can get on your char) will help immensely. Get a fast weapon, tell your horse to guard you twice, then all kill and target yourself, and then start wacking away on him and hit your LS macro key. Make sure you are unguilded and in tram so you don't kill the horse.

Bruno_Steelhart

Bruno_Steelhart

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Will LS take you all the way to 120 or will I have to use a different ability once I reach a certain level.

jfk

jfk

Lost in the Abyss

• Members
  • 1,190 posts
You can go all the way to 120 on LS. It will take a little longer than using Momentum Strike, but not much, and MUCH easier using LS on your horse than finding multiple targets for MS.

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts
I'm not into bushido, but just out of curiosity: How come you don't kill your horse after at least a few blows?!?

jfk

jfk

Lost in the Abyss

• Members
  • 1,190 posts
When you aren't guilded, you can't "hurt" a follower in Tram, at least intentionally. Don't know the specifics why, but the code doesn't let that happen.

Paidric

Paidric

The Youngherder [HLP]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
If you are unguilded, your pet is "blue" to you. It doesn't go "green" so as you aren't able to attack blue players.

As said by the others, MR and LMC are your best friends here. And if you can, raise meditation and focus, then use a soulstone (or fragment) to remove the skills.
"If deathrobes were bank checks... I'd be filthy rich!"

New in Ultima Online? Visit Haven Helpers
Trade at Ingame Auctions!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Merc

Merc

bellum omnium in omnes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 887 posts
The easy way I found to gain is by going to the painted caves and killing trogs. Grab a soul seeker and LS and MS strike. Plus they give pretty good loot. I would rather train on them and get some extra gold then train on my horse.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bushido, training, trick