Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Lotro: First Landroval 2v2 PvP Tourney

- - - - - 2v2 landroval lotro pvp tourney

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

Please post here if you are interested and what Dates/times are best for you.

I plan on running an evening Tourney and I realize some won't be able to attend who want to *but* depending on the turn out we can perhaps work more of these in in the future (different times etc.).

For now... if you're interested post your team and the day of the week you are able to be there. Time is to be announced (expect it to be after 9pm eastern).

Team Name:
Player 1: (Character name/race/class/level)
Player 2: (Character name/race/class/level)

This will be set up so each team will fight every team from the opposing side once and only once. The team with the most wins from each faction at the end will be declared the winner for that faction. In the event of a tie a /roll will determine who gets to go on to face the winner of the opposing side.

Potions and food will be allowed. Fellowship moves will not. They may be used for a stun but that is it. Using a conjunction of any kind will result in an immediate DQ and your team will take a loss. Any and all buff that you can acquire for yourself are usable. Buffs from other classes that are not in your team are not.

I'll be updating this as things progress.

For additional information or to sign up click here.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gnomy

Gnomy

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,946 posts
Burglar/LM

Burglar/Minstrel

LM/Minstrel...

Posted Image

callumf

callumf

Stalking U

• Members
  • 2,107 posts
Stuns suck =/
Posted Image
owning all Su-Mi's bases since Y2K

Gnomy

Gnomy

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,946 posts
I got anti stun skill now ;)

Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
burglar, lm or minstrel can all be one shoted. Someone who knows how to play a guardian can dominate.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gnomy

Gnomy

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,946 posts
1 shotted? not from creep side atleast ;)

Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
If its a green creep, it can be one shotted. :P

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gnomy

Gnomy

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,946 posts
Yea greendots are easy killed :(

Hope to get some pictures from this event:)

Posted Image

callumf

callumf

Stalking U

• Members
  • 2,107 posts
The last three posts have just totally confused me.

Are you saying a powerful creep can "one shot" kill a weak freep?
Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

Are you saying a powerful creep can "one shot" kill a weak freep?

Yes. I have watched Reavers "one shot" or perhaps "one hit" light armored freeps such as Loremaster, minstrel, and rogue.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

callumf

callumf

Stalking U

• Members
  • 2,107 posts

Yes. I have watched Reavers "one shot" or perhaps "one hit" light armored freeps such as Loremaster, minstrel, and rogue.

Wow

Ive been fighting every night the past 3 or 4 weeks and havent seen that happen yet.

Give me some hope for the future though =)

*mutters about burg gank squads*
Posted Image

Gnomy

Gnomy

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,946 posts
a reaver can crit in 1200dmg.. But target needs to be 50%... which these days leaves over 1400+ HP to hit..

Happens very rarely... Target needs crap armor + Reaver needs all buffs he can have.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2v2, landroval, lotro, pvp, tourney