Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Tomb of Lost Knowledge

- - - - - knowledge lost tomb

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico

The Suave One

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
I've seen some blessed. Do they come blessed, or are the one's I've seen been item blessed?

Danke...la

Warsong of LS

Warsong of LS

Knowledge is power; Guard it well!

• Members
  • 2,250 posts
they do not come blessed. so they must be item blessed, though I could have swore you were not suppose to be able to item bless them.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
Siege players can bless 1 item though. Not sure if there are any restrictions on what they can and can't bless.

Paidric

Paidric

The Youngherder [HLP]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
You can use your Personnal Bless Deed to bless an item no matter the shard if you are old enough. It was distributed years ago to all characters.

That's where the problem of blessed items arose on Siege :)
PBDs are celeb there!
"If deathrobes were bank checks... I'd be filthy rich!"

New in Ultima Online? Visit Haven Helpers
Trade at Ingame Auctions!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico

The Suave One

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
This is on Lake Superior, and they are labeled Blessed for some reason I thought they PBD said "Blessed by [insert player name here]"?...la

elffyb

elffyb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts
To the best of my knowledge ANY spellbook ingame now is blessed. I'm not 100% certain of this so can anyone else back this up?

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
I think there was a "feature" whereby you used to be able to buy all the spellbooks off a vendor, sell your tome, buy it back as 'blessed'.

Believe that is fixed.

~M

TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico

The Suave One

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
Ewwww, so I can grief those exploiters and report them? *puts on tattle tail hat*...la

Arioch

Arioch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 723 posts
Something tells me you would much rather rob and kill the exploiter than wear the tattle tail hat and report them! hehe=)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lord L'arr Hamerfeld

TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico

The Suave One

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
The hat has great resists...la

Calell

Calell

Red-Headed Stepchild

• Members
  • 2,245 posts
they would have had to have been item blessed (which seemed for a while to have a mysterious replication feature), or as Magister pointed out another type of 'feature' used...The Tome I have put up is insured.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks Nev!

ladykolleen

ladykolleen

Original Wonder Woman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts
I have the tome of knowledge and enlightenment, though I dont believe they are blessed, I do insure them (which is like blessing them) and have them auto insured on my death. that way i ll never lose thiem

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
I know for a fact that the Tome is not blessed. I spent the better part of Sunday stealthing after someone carrying an uninsured, unblessed tome around Luna. I kept popping Fel gates, hoping he'd go in one.

No luck. Foiled again.

~M

TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico

The Suave One

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
Well, the one I just got...is now insured...forever. LOL...la

Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde

Ultima Online Devotee and site VIP

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts
I have a tome of lost knowledge on Siege. I use my Siege bless on it.

They are not normally blessed, on Europa some of my chars use them, those ones are insured.
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: knowledge, lost, tomb