Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Mana Tombs, Tuesday April 8th 8 p.m. PST

- - - - - 8th april mana pm pst tombs tuesday

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
YOU CAN DO IT! YOU CAN DO IT ALL NIGHT!!! name that movie...

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Waterboy, I think.

Hehe, if I can get to sixty-seven tonight, you can get to sixty-three. If not, we'll just forget about it and sixty-....something instead =)

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
Deal!

Posted Image

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
;)

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Caliphora

Caliphora

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
Get a room.
Posted Image

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
haha sorry Cali. So tomorrow night?

Posted Image

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
We've got a room here.

I can have another key made up if you'd like ;)

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Caliphora

Caliphora

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
It looks like I'm going to have to work later then expected tonight. I should be there, but late.
Posted Image

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
A bit late, but since I apparently seem to be the only one that took photos, no one can complain! :P

I believe we started with this guy

Posted Image

Looked pretty harmless for such a big fellow, but he was pretty tough.

Posted Image

In the end though, he was no match for us :)

Posted Image

This guy though.... was a different story...

Posted Image

He too took a beating, but he just so happend to have 2 huge blue balls to aid him, and we all know what happens when we get struck with blue balls.....

Posted Image

But we regrouped and ended up taking him down :)

And I found this pic from one of our older runs, I have to show it so everyone see Cabe, in all his glory!

Posted Image

Yes, that's him on his way down for a dirt nap.... looking like he's begging for mercy :P

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Cabe Bedlam

Cabe Bedlam

Master of Magic, no really I'm serious

• Members
  • 1,782 posts
But I'm casting one final spell as I'm falling, I swear it. The sucka died in the end though, so my death was worth it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
Taking one for the team again!

Posted Image

Caliphora

Caliphora

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
The coolness of dealing crazy amounts of DPS is marred by the fact that I'm always standing behind them when I have to do it.
Posted Image

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
I wouldn't want that job Calli!

Posted Image

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts

But I'm casting one final spell as I'm falling, I swear it. The sucka died in the end though, so my death was worth it.

I don't know Cabe, to me, that white glow coming out of your "Don't hurt me" hand looks like a futile effort to block an attack. :P j/k

The coolness of dealing crazy amounts of DPS is marred by the fact that I'm always standing behind them when I have to do it.

:Rofl

I would assume you run through nose plugs like crazy.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 8th, april, mana, pm, pst, tombs, tuesday