Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Draconi what about...

- - - - - draconi

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
armageddon, is this event over?

and by the way, what about my lost paraxymos swamp dragon and my charger of the fallen horse, i lost both at one death in moonglow

i want both back !!!!!!

So says Der Rock

~~~~

UO does not replace items so pretend they said sorry and move on towards new ones. Fran Fury tells him

~~~~

and totally ignoring the OP's main point of his post the dev response was

armageddon, is this event over?

and by the way, what about my lost paraxymos swamp dragon and my charger of the fallen horse, i lost both at one death in moonglow

i want both back !!!!!!

Nope. Still on: Armageddon only works within a certain range. Some parts of the event may rebalance themselves over time (notice the severe lack of Berserkers tearing it up 50 at a time).

There'll be more to do as the next two weeks wear on, of course. Then it's go time with the next publish.

Tim "Draconi" Cotten
UO Lead Designer
EA Mythic

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
In a bid to answer Der Rock's post Larissa wrote

Yeah you gotta stand right on top of the darn Shadowlord to get the stupid spell to go off and he hits you for like 4 THOUSAND points of damage and you're dead...yeah...great idea...NOT!

For what? A cloak you can't even USE???? The trade in for that better be godly or I'm done.....seriously they are worse then a dark father on crack.

I'll stick with the wisps that can cast at 10/10 casting and kill me from 4 screens away....or not.

*sighs*

~~~~

Draconi,however, dropped a little hint in to tease us all with

Actually, the Shadowlords just want to be your friends. You should be nice to them. Give them presents. Blackrock perhaps. I'm sure nothing will happen. Everything will be fine. You won't be enabling the end of days or anything.

In fact, if everyone got along like we do on the boards, I think the Shadowlords would prove to be valuable assets in Britannia's war on crime.

Tim "Draconi" Cotten
UO Lead Designer
EA Mythic

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
Larissa reported back some time later to inform us

Just tried giving him a piece of blackrock...there is no container to put that in...OooOOoooOOoo....

Some friend....*sighs*

~~~~

to which others posted words to the effect of

APRIL FOOL !!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gnomy

Gnomy

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,946 posts

You won't be enabling the end of days or anything.

I belive this line! ... Blow everything up in a big firework! Wooohoo!

All the cities that is

Posted Image

Nok

Nok

Founder/Publisher of GameXbar

• Members
  • 3,217 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Draconi,however, dropped a little hint in to tease us all with

Actually, the Shadowlords just want to be your friends. You should be nice to them. Give them presents. Blackrock perhaps. I'm sure nothing will happen. Everything will be fine. You won't be enabling the end of days or anything.

In fact, if everyone got along like we do on the boards, I think the Shadowlords would prove to be valuable assets in Britannia's war on crime.

Tim "Draconi" Cotten
UO Lead Designer
EA Mythic

Sounds like having to dance with one devil to defeat another. =)

Posted Image
GameXbar: DAoC - LOTRO - MMO - UO - WAR - WoW

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
lol...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: draconi