Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

**NEWS** BNN: Blackrock Detector to be Unveiled!

- - - - - blackrock bnn detector news unveiled

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
Also, I see small blackrock for sale across all shards, ranging between 25K and 1M per piece (!!)

Luna, of course. Huzzah for FindUO.

*pokes devs for something similar for every vendor*

~M

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA

Speculation: I think Rubble turn-in will be possible

Good call, with the line "Collectable items that “seem” to have only decorative purpose will have a turn-in," in the dev post.

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts
Is that schedule for day one or day two?
I'd guess day two, the full blown event...

Damn, I planned on going out to party 2morrow nite... Always those pesky decisions between RL and UO ;)

Also, we had the babbling Inu just a few minutes ago... so at best there's lightning coming next? Where's that Kronos guy?

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
I'm hoping the heavy rubble pieces will be worth more in any (presumed) turn-in event. I have several otherwise unremarkable pieces that are as much as 100 stones.

Score?

~M

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts

I'm hoping the heavy rubble pieces will be worth more in any (presumed) turn-in event.

Ditto - I found my bag of rubble after searching through my yet-to-be-unpacked boxes of stuff after the move :)

I don't think I'm going to make it home in time for the start of the event tonight - hopefully it'll be going on for a couple hours at least?? I should be home by 9:30p eastern time.

Arioch

Arioch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 723 posts
But, the question begs, will rubble from Magincia be the same as any supposed rubble from the Moonglow event? (If, indeed, rubble is what will be asked for...) If so, I will be very, VERY happy indeed! If not, I guess I will remain just as poor as I am now! hehe
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lord L'arr Hamerfeld

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
Actually, I don't anticipate Moonglow Rubble. I'm thinking that the rubble turn in might even end up rebuilding Magincia.

Something along the lines of: the more we turn in, the more rebuilt Magincia will become? Of course, this would be a logical conclusion to the event as a whole, not something we'll necessarily see this weekend...

~M

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
I was just re-reading the official Dev posts. The part about 'optimized for 2D' rather strongly suggests that my KR-lovin' self is going to crash a lot tonight...

Boo.

~M

Arioch

Arioch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 723 posts

...my KR-lovin' self is going to crash a lot tonight...

~M

lol... sorry to hear that! maybe they just mean us 2Ders will actually get to enjoy a bit of it as well. Then again, maybe not...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lord L'arr Hamerfeld

Arioch

Arioch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 723 posts
Upon checking in at Moonglow a moment ago, it would seem the ability to recall away has been suspended. I recalled in just fine, but am unable to recall away without leaving immediate vicinity of the machine. Just an FYI, folks... if you need to leave, head toward the bank or out of town to do so!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lord L'arr Hamerfeld

Arioch

Arioch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 723 posts
Someone (don't know who....) is passing out fireworks wands on LS... hehe... trying to get a good screenie...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lord L'arr Hamerfeld

Arioch

Arioch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 723 posts
If anyone is still waiting for the event, please, PLEASE don't bring pets... they just get in the way, and annoy everyone else. Honestly, there is no need for them tonight. Thanks!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lord L'arr Hamerfeld

ladykolleen

ladykolleen

Original Wonder Woman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts
well that was all quite interesting ;D

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts

If anyone is still waiting for the event, please, PLEASE don't bring pets... they just get in the way, and annoy everyone else. Honestly, there is no need for them tonight. Thanks!

Do we know what we're fighting to know that pets are unnecessary? There are some people who don't do hand-to-hand combat...

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
Wow, 40 minutes late and it appears I missed everything. There are some guards standing around saying "nothing to see here, move along" and "come back tomorrow."

Did anything happen??? What'd I miss?

Arioch

Arioch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 723 posts
I only meant not to bring pets this evening, Kitiara. All that happened on LS was Kronos and one or two henchmen showed up, said something along the lines of "We will be able to detect all blackrock in the lands... yada yada... oops... it isnt working... come back tomorrow night." Some folks say they saw a flash of some sort or a sparkling, though I did not witness that. Then it was over.

The only reason I asked folks not to bring pets, is that on LS, folks were training their dragons in the middle of the crowd, obstructing the view of everyone. We couldn't even see Kronos when he DID show up, and then had to resort to trying to read his message through a journal cluttered with "All Kill" and "All Follow Me" messages. I have nothing against tamers, I just ask that people not strive to ruin things for everyone else. Amidst numerous requests for tamers to move their dragons out of the crowds, the tamers decided not only to ignore the requests, but bring in more of the beasts. In the end, the "event" boiled down to a lot of name-calling and GM paging. Aw well, just my take on it...

As for tomorrow, I don't know if pets will be beneficial or not, and would not presume to ask folks not to bring them. Whatever means one has at his or her disposal to combat the darkness I am sure will be welcome! :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lord L'arr Hamerfeld

ladykolleen

ladykolleen

Original Wonder Woman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts
I do agree though- Chesapeake wasnt as bad but the animals roaming and dragons blokcing the screen made it hard to pay attention.

But Im sure that they will probably come in useful for those that depend on them

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
I'm counting 12 dragons on screen from where I'm standing now - hehe can't see anything. I see your point - these new dragons might be the most annoying thing ever.

9:03 and nothing on Atlantic yet?

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts
It went down on Drachenfels 6hrs ago, was quite nice, short though. Draconi mentioned that over 100 People were gathered (any numbers on other shards?), so it seems our shard isnt as dead as some think. Draconi greeted us in German and left with the words "I am a Drachenfelsian" (nice Kennedy-Rip-Off :)), which I found a nice gesture.

Well a lot of people were disappointed with the short duration (all the non RPers), but with quite a junk of our ally gathered we decided to use the oppotunity to do a harrower. Being nearly 20 people it went down as smoth as seldom - but then fire dungeon is real easy to defend.
Afterwards half us joined the neverending fight at despise against our local group of cheaters (or at least that's what we think. These guys are just way too fast, pre-casting while running, teleporting through walls and healing way too fast. Anyway, worst part of this ist, that the most shameless exploiter is called Kronos... :-/)

*note to Adam: if these accusations are against the rules - feel free to edit and remove them*

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
9:20 and still nothing tonight on atlantic. :-/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: blackrock, bnn, detector, news, unveiled