Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Chocolate Tree Seeds not in new update? What happened to them?

- - - - - chocolate happened seeds tree update

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
We understood from the HoC chat that they'd be included...? Were they just left off the list of changes?

Asks Hyssmaye,over on UO UHAll

~~~~

Idrial Starfire says

I guess the same thing that happened to the event and SA.

~~~~

Dragon Slave.

What did happen to Stygnian Abyss? Is that still in the works or gonna happen at all?

~~~~

Melina Havelock got back on topic

I've asked several times about the trees including in threads with EA people posting. As usual anything garden related is ignored. Honestly I'm not trying to be bitchy, but after years of neglect it seemed there was hope for gardening to finally get some love. I ONLY renewed my gardening account because of this publish. How hard is it to post ONE sentence saying what the status is?

~~~~

After no response,Hyssmaye asked directly

Devs - could we please get a response on this one?

If they've been left out, could we find out when they're going to be added? With the next update, maybe?

Thanks!

~~~~

Moved to a later publish, potentially Pub 52 - there are some higher priority items ahead of them though now

Tim "Draconi" Cotten
- UO Lead Designer
- EA Mythic

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA
Sadness.

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
Ah - but at least we have an answer!

*cheers Draconi*

I'm hoping part of the delay is linked to giving chocolate some useful function, making paragon ingredients stack, and perhaps making the cocoa trees obtainable only thru a new plant crossbreed.

~M

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA

I'm hoping part of the delay is linked to giving chocolate some useful function, making paragon ingredients stack, and perhaps making the cocoa trees obtainable only thru a new plant crossbreed.

~M

That would be cool :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: chocolate, happened, seeds, tree, update