Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Underbog, Wednesday April 2nd 8:00 PM PST

- - - - - 2nd 800 april pm pst underbog wednesday

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
Don't forget to add some soap!

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

Caliphora

Caliphora

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Are there any quests I should pick up before tonight?

Eru can you make me some healing potions? I can pay for mats =)

Here's the quests that link to UB: Underbog - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft

Cabe, Eru or Cali can probably make you pots. I don't think Eru looks at this board very often so I'd send him game mail if you want to get his attention before tonight.
Posted Image

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Oh yeah *tosses in bar soap*. I hope it hits all the spots that need to be cleaned.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
Thanks for the link Cali!

and DIP! *BOP* I hope she drops a duece or quatro right after she's done again!

Posted Image

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
:Rofl

Meanie!

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

Thanks for the link Cali!

and DIP! *BOP* I hope she drops a duece or quatro right after she's done again!

What happens in the restroom should be between God & the one dropping the duece or quatro load.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Caliphora

Caliphora

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

What happens in the restroom should be between God & the one dropping the duece or quatro load.

I endorse this product or service.
Posted Image

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
lol sorry guys! I just didn't want to see the beast get pawned by a bar of soap! Some one has to stick up for her!

Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

lol sorry guys! I just didn't want to see the beast get pawned by a bar of soap! Some one has to stick up for her!

Your painting a very hairy picture there.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
LOL

She does a good enough job getting herself out of punishment Snuggs, anymore help and she'll think she owns the world.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Eruulos

Eruulos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
Sorry, I havent been watching the boards. I'll bring some healing pots with me tonight Snuggs.

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
hehe she's a little girl. she's supposed to rule the world dad!

Thanks Eru!

Posted Image

Kellen

Kellen

Find Me If You Can...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
Now if i would have known i would have LOVED to have helped.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2nd, 800, april, pm, pst, underbog, wednesday