Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

necro archer question

- - - - - archer necro question

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

kingtony

kingtony

How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?

• Members
  • 2,538 posts
Ok Where To Begin I Just Finshed A Necro,bush,archer,paladin And Was Wondering About Necro I Currently Run This And Let Me Say In Vamp Form It Is Killer

120 Archery--20 Headress
120 Tactics
120 Anotomy
110 Necro
110 Bushido-10 Braclet
90 Healing
70 Chiverly

Was Wondering Is It Better To Run 110 Necro Or 60 Necro And 50 Spirit Speak..using A 50 Mana Leech Balanced Crossbow Healing Is A Breezei Can Use Aids,close Wounds Pots,i Leech From Crosbow And In Vamp Form But Always Looking For Better Any Help On The Necro Would Be Appreciated
For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.

Gyvalor

Gyvalor

collecter of death robes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts
I might be a bit fuzzy here on my answer as I not an expert on Bushido. I understood that Bushido worked well with Parry and a two handed weapon and with lightning strike gave you something like 50% HCI. From you template you are not utilizing the Parry advantage and 110 skilll points just for the HCI, in my opinion is a high price to pay. you can get 30 HCI with jewls and pick up the remainder 15 needed to cap with other armor or another crossbow. Now the reason I say this, is Spririt Speak to Necro is what Eval is to Magery. With Spirit Speak your Necro spells will hit harder as well as it will give you another means to heal without using mana.

Thats my pennies worth of thought for the day, I hope it helps.
Posted Image

kingtony

kingtony

How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?

• Members
  • 2,538 posts
im using it with archery which works fine yes im not using the parry advantage but my hci and dci are maxed out at 45 well usualy depends on the bow i have 110 points which i use for necro was wonderng how to incorporate being in vamp form and stoning necro and adding 110 spirit speak but theni cant use curse weapon i hate this delema so even if i drop ss to say 90 and put 20 in necro i wont have much time to use curse weapon in the duration it gives me ..blah am i rambling or does anyone know what im saying i know probley rambling
For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: archer, necro, question