Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

mage spellbook

- - - - - mage spellbook

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Guest_jantx_*

Guest_jantx_*
  • Guests
anyone know where to get?....tried the mage quest and all i got was a staff....thanks

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
If your talking about the undead slayer that you get from doing a quest. Take the one for inscription :)

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

Guest_jantx_*

Guest_jantx_*
  • Guests
All i want is the main mage spell book....64 spells I beleive..do i tk the inscription one?

Cymbria Devereux

Cymbria Devereux

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts
The inscription one gives you the first 4 circles of spells, which is 32. You then have to fill those of a higher level. I believe the reward spellbook is also undead slayer, but that could also be a random property, since all I know have done it only once.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rachel's Runes

Rachel's Runes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
To get a full spellbook you need to have a scribe make you the spells to fill one you already have, or make you a full spellbook. The inscription quest in New Haven will give you an undead spellbook but it does not have all the spells. Just ask about on the shard you play and see if there is a scribe about. If you wish to fill it yourself you can find spell scrolls as loot off some monsters. But to get the higher circle spells you will be fighting some pretty tough beasties to get them.

Merc

Merc

bellum omnium in omnes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 887 posts
Or check with vendors. I know there is some on my shard that sells the scrolls.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mage, spellbook