Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

is the ultima online website account page down or something?

- - - - - account online page ultima website

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

matty260

matty260

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
i have been trying to pay for the 30 days but when i put my card number in it says this Sorry. This page is currently unavailable. Please try again later. i really want to play :(

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Try clearing your cookies/temporary files and try again
And if you're using firefox, switch to Internet explorer temporarily.

matty260

matty260

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
im using internet explorer it keeps saying sorry this page is down or something please try again later lol its getting annoying i havent played this game in so long and trying to get back on it :)

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Ah, yea try clearing cookies/temporary files.

matty260

matty260

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
k

matty260

matty260

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
i did what you said but it keeps saying something unavailable please try again later :(

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Hrm
Other people got it working by doing the above, not sure what else to try
http://www.uoforums....tivation-40224/

matty260

matty260

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
im getting bored and i want to play this game so i wont be as bored lol i have nothin to do untill game account website comes back up :(

matty260

matty260

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
ok now im pissed when i try to activate my account with my debit card now it says they took 8 dollers out of me when they shouldnt have what the heck is wrong with this stupid ultima online account thingy!!!!!

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
That's normal, from memory
If you're reactivating, you get charged there and then, for a months service
Or did it say otherwise? You don't usually get a trial when reactivating, unless they're running some kind of promotion.

matty260

matty260

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
my account isnt activated and they charged me alot more it suppose to be 1 doller to activate it and my account didnt even get activated it says this ONLINE GAMES POGO/EA right next to my debit card info and its been charged to my card 8 times :(

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA

my account isnt activated and they charged me alot more it suppose to be 1 doller to activate it and my account didnt even get activated it says this ONLINE GAMES POGO/EA right next to my debit card info and its been charged to my card 8 times :(

It sounds to me like every time you tried again and got the "page unavailable" error, it charged you. I'd try calling EA's customer support to clear off those charges and mention to them that their web site is generating errors but still charging people. :-/ Sorry to hear you're having so much trouble.

matty260

matty260

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
ya but the thing is other people that are trying to activate there account is gonna start complaining to them not just me :( lol but why does this happend to me hahahaha and plus there not doing a good job fixing it lol not to be rude or anything :(

matty260

matty260

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
well if the debit card site isnt working then i will just buy a game time code on the internet if that doesnt work then they really got problems with the website lol

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
It's had issues for as long as I can remember :(
You could also try emailing Jeremy at - jdalberg@ea.com
Although there's no guarantee she'll reply/help

matty260

matty260

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
finally about 3 hours later it finally worked i was gonna make a new account but i said i dont think so if new account doesnt work then i will try using my old account and it worked!!! its reactivated yay :)

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
Glad you got it working matty260.I hope you got the payments back ?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA
Good news, glad to hear it!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: account, online, page, ultima, website