Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

WoW Warrior - Are Protection Builds...

- - - - - builds protection warrior wow

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
You're so loveable.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

You're so lovable.

It's because I PvP. *flexes*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
*runs to PvP fields*

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
PvP naked... no other experience like it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Do I have to yell "I... AM... DiP!" like Beowolf does (even though I know he stole that from you)?

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
So... is yours a troll or a dragon?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
:Rofl

A dragon, I think you took up the troll surplus.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
Dragon fly!

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
As long as it's not angry.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Just dont take back your horn.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
:Rofl

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
this is what he did.
WorldofWarcraft.com -> Info -> Classes -> Warrior -> Talent Calculator

i want to do this

Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

too many wasted points... i dont need 3 shield talents.. protecting with a 1 handed weapon is a given, and 2 pts to make a skill that has a 30m cooldown to make the duration last 5 seconds more, seems like a huge waste...

when really all you do is bloodrage/devastateX5/taunt/sheild slam/thunder clap

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
Most of my points are in Arms & Fury, I don't have any in protection. I might have to re-spec later to see what its like.

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: builds, protection, warrior, wow