Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

WoW Warrior - Are Protection Builds...

- - - - - builds protection warrior wow

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Useful in PvP?

I know they're good for crowd control for PvM, but are they viable in BGs?

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Yes, they are a pain to kill.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
How's about damage output though, I know they can take a beating, but would I be relying on others to dish out damage?

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
You'd have to be a hybred.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
As long as it's possible, I'll find a way.

I just couldn't see myself getting any joy out of not killing someone myself :P

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Try this out for the arena or bg You'd have more fun with this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Looks interesting, I may try it out depending on how much it costs to re-spec a few more times.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
I dont see how you guys can be so broke. You guys must be getting fat and lazy. :P

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Spending too much gold on repairing equipment after spending too much time in the battlegrounds will do it.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Sounds like a guild issue. Guild Bank = repairs. You need to get organized. Fight for me again, I'll keep you repaired and equipted. :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
But you can't provide me with a cute bunny sidekick.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Hehehe... you may want to look at lotro myspace. :P

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
*sneaks a peak*

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
*Hops in* *Restricts any sites involving other bunnies*

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
hehehe... They are only bleach blonde bunnies. :P

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
*minimizes LOTRO myspace window(s)*

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
*puts chastity sock back on*

Posted Image

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
=)

*whispers to Maddux* Thanks for teaching me how to pick locks.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
You must of forgot i'm a gadget freak. That baby has a laser on it, set to zap off any ones citrus who goes messing with it.

Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
You dont need to pick any locks.... just flex that muscle. :P

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: builds, protection, warrior, wow