Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

It's been so long, I can't remember (housing question)

- - - - - housing long question remember

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
Hello all!

I'm considering starting an alt on one of the more active servers because I have so darn many soulstone tokens there. I can't remember, though: If I have a house on Sonoma, can I have a house on the same account on another shard without losing the Sonoma one? It's just not worth it to me to lose my Keep...

Thanks!

~M

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
Unfortunately no :( Only once house per account. You'd have to open another account to place the new one with out condemning your keep.

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
Boo - someone needs to bring that up to the Devs. With so many people leaving this gme since there was last a true housing crunch, perhaps we can have one house per shard.

Paidric

Paidric

The Youngherder [HLP]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
ROFL

In the beginning of UO you could have multiple houses per characters (on as many shards as you wanted).
New players cried for having to pay for houses. They changed it to one house per character.
New players cried for having to pay for houses. They changed it to one house per account, per shards.
New players cried for having to pay for houses. They changed it to one house per account, added malas and later tokuno.

You really think they'll go the reverse way? So you can close some of your accounts and lessen their income? Come on...

Oh and before someone wants to troll... yeah, I didn't liked their change but I realize something needed to be done for casual players. Just, like many things, I don't think they choosed the right solution. It's only my opinion, won't dicuss it :P

Some players had nice ideas like being able to pay for increased storage for in-game gold with exponential cost, call it goldsink :)
"If deathrobes were bank checks... I'd be filthy rich!"

New in Ultima Online? Visit Haven Helpers
Trade at Ingame Auctions!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA

With so many people leaving this gme since there was last a true housing crunch, perhaps we can have one house per shard.

I certainly don't see that happening. If it did, EA would only get 1 monthly subscription from me instead of 5, as the only reason I have the other 4 accounts is to have enough houses to hold all of my stuff. I'm sure I'm not the only insane person who keeps accounts active solely for housing :)

Cymbria Devereux

Cymbria Devereux

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts
Do you keep all the housing on the same shard or different shards though? I would like it to return to one house per shard personally.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA

Do you keep all the housing on the same shard or different shards though? I would like it to return to one house per shard personally.

I'm across 2 different shards, half and half.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: housing, long, question, remember