Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Price check on leet mage armor

- - - - - armor check leet mage price

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Achilles

Achilles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts
ok heres goes tell me what u think, i need to sell this stuff if price is right if not im keepin it.

gorget: mana regen 1 , LRC 20 , resist 5/22/10/20/8

sleeves: mana regen 1, LMC 4. LRC 11, resist 15/7/6/20/7

gloves: lmc 6, lrc 11, resist 5/20/7/13/18

leggings: lrc 16, resist 15/21/6/7/18

selling this all in one bundle lemme knw what u think

krashnss

krashnss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
from what im reading it looks like you have a total MR2 LRC 58% LMC 10 % resists are 40/70/29/60/51.... Im not sure i would call that Leet armor with all the crafting bonuses available and doom arties coming down in price... might be able to sell them better individually to someone thats looking, but i wouldnt be able to give you a price on any of it... id check searchuo.com for comparable pieces... they have a really nice search feature that lets you plug in all the attributes your looking for
The squeaky wheel gets the grease... but if it still squeaks after greasing it then replace it.

StoneCypher

StoneCypher

Legendary Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts
Agreed. These pieces would sell better individually for someone looking for that one perfect piece. Even then, they wouldn't fetch more than 50k per armor piece, except the gorget. As mentioned, especially with the arties and runic nerfs. I'm speaking from a Baja shard perspective.
StoneCypher

jfk

jfk

Lost in the Abyss

• Members
  • 1,190 posts
Yep, I'd sell them individually, though I wouldn't classify any of those pieces as "leet". The gorget is probably the nicest piece, the leggings are not bad, too bad no mana regen on them. Even at that, for me personally, if mage armor doesn't have lrc/mr2, plus 1 more mod (lmc/mi) with at LEAST 65 resists it is "okay", not "leet".

Achilles

Achilles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts
mr never been a problem lmao rune beetle carapace, HOM, and clanins spellbook = 10 mr plus two on the pieces = 12 so havent had to have them on the pieces, but really the gorget was all i wanted to sell originally but since i was posting i figured id post em all, i can still have plenty of resist for pvm without the gorget so i wanna sell it, SOOOOO anyone on cats wanna buy a good gorget? :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: armor, check, leet, mage, price