Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Looking for BEST housing spot

- - - - - housing spot

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

devin123

devin123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
The best spot i have been able to find is the small island north of a shrine, where only a Large Tower will fit. Yes this is possibly the best spot in all of britania, but Im wondering if you guys have found some other good spots.

I also found a Peninsula on Mainlands where you need to go through a forest that is about 7 spaces wide. Bad thing is only an L shape will fit there.

Thx for the help

Lady Luna Rossa

Lady Luna Rossa

Retired Mystical Being

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
I know of a location for a large spot in the Malas on the Pacific shard if that is of any help.

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
Welcome to UO Forums devin123 and Lady Luna.

devin what shard are you playing on ?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

zevil

zevil

the lors of shadows

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts
above trinsic there is a swamp with a lot of place there. but perhaps a bit crowded on youre shard?
the shadows will prevail

devin123

devin123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
i play on a couple differenet free servers. I run a guild and we are starting to branch out to different servers to get a different type of gameplay feel. Im just wondering if you guys know of any good locations. I probally can place a house anywhere, as most spots aren't taken. I have a place in hidden valley if thats what you were thinkin!

not good, the best!

LemonSqueeze

LemonSqueeze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
:) the best is definable as what you want.. to me.. you want to be alone, where no one can just stop by your door and ask you whats up. :) I personally think the best is being alone, but with bank access a screen away.. I love my Skara Brea Bank house :)

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA

I love my Skara Brea Bank house :)

*Jealous*

There's also a spot in Tokuno that is right next to a pretty waterfall in the game graphics. I saw someone build a waterfall on their house that flowed into the one in the landscape, and it looked awesome.

The "best" spot is pretty subjective. Since I moved back to Atlantic, right now "best" to me is anyplace I can fit at least a 9x14! (the smallest 3-story house size).

devin123

devin123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
thats a fairly small house. if its the same spot im thinking of. north of the bank.

LemonSqueeze

LemonSqueeze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
yes... :) but you didn't say the perfect big location... I have 2 houses side by side outside of luna that I'm pretty happy with...

Kurgan

Kurgan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
Devin123:
The spot I think you are talking about is Justice Isle.
A nice 13x18 plot will fit there.
As I have that spot on Napa.. Very nice local.. No spawn area.

Blurghh

Blurghh

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
I used to have 2 18x18 houses right outside the Zento gate, north from the moongate.
Heh, you could actually see the moongate from the bottom right tile of the second house.
Bank was about 10 seconds walk, same like all other shops.

But then I felt like making a buck and sold off those places.
(Made 150mil though, which I all blew on useless junk)

I also liked my moonglow graveyard house!
Small 7x7 house made from marble that fit really well there. :)
"Mega ib urk, yuga ib nub urk.
Bud iv yuga ib urk den mega ib mudzj zmardur den yuga!
Hur hur!
(Bud yuga ib nub urk!)"
- Intelligent conversations with Blurghh (2008)

I'm at work and when I'm bored all I can think of is Blurghh (he is the sex)

zevil

zevil

the lors of shadows

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts
150 million :o!?

thats an awfull lot, but than again i am use dto place a house wereever i want to place one :P...

i have a nice plot of land near a swamp, a nice tent near zento' s waterfall for my teamerBOD chars ^^...

... anyway, i gues i am spending to much on houses to ever get 150 mil :P
the shadows will prevail

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts
I'm quite happy with my 18x18 a minutes walk north of luna. But I'd exchange it for a smaller one on the skara brae island - these are the top spots IMO

But in the end, it's all personal taste and what you are looking for in a house. I wouldn't mind a castle near britain either :laugh:

Risso

Risso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
I own Blanche Island (which I renamed to Angel Island :D) on Europa :) Definately my favourite spot.

Merc

Merc

bellum omnium in omnes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 887 posts

*Jealous*

There's also a spot in Tokuno that is right next to a pretty waterfall in the game graphics. I saw someone build a waterfall on their house that flowed into the one in the landscape, and it looked awesome.

The "best" spot is pretty subjective. Since I moved back to Atlantic, right now "best" to me is anyplace I can fit at least a 9x14! (the smallest 3-story house size).

I know that there is a spot next to my house on the Tokuno island. I can check tonight to see if it is still open... It is on homare island.

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts

I know that there is a spot next to my house on the Tokuno island. I can check tonight to see if it is still open... It is on homare island.

No kidding? I ran around tokuno looking for a spot and couldn't find anything - not sure which island I was on though! The one where the bank is :) If you find anything, holler! :) Thanks!

Cymbria Devereux

Cymbria Devereux

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts
Makato has the bank on it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Merc

Merc

bellum omnium in omnes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 887 posts

No kidding? I ran around tokuno looking for a spot and couldn't find anything - not sure which island I was on though! The one where the bank is :) If you find anything, holler! :) Thanks!

Kitiara it is still open but it is really really small like a small cottage type maybe 7x7. I thought is was bigger then that. I will keep looking. I know someone in my guild was selling a 18x18 for 20mil lastnight not sure if he sold it yet.

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
If your friend is still selling an 18x18 I'm definitely interested!

Xnath

Xnath

Urukku

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
I always thought the house spot in the mountains where the entrance to wind is was the best spot in game

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: housing, spot