Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Good shield?

- - - - - good shield

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Blurghh

Blurghh

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
Well, I've seen the same bows that sell on vendors for roughly 500k, go on auction for 20-50mil.

I am figuring that somewhere there are people with too much money who love spending it.
So, if they are spending it anyway, why not on me? :D
If that shield doesn't sell then it's cool, if it does then I'll be rather happy!
"Mega ib urk, yuga ib nub urk.
Bud iv yuga ib urk den mega ib mudzj zmardur den yuga!
Hur hur!
(Bud yuga ib nub urk!)"
- Intelligent conversations with Blurghh (2008)

I'm at work and when I'm bored all I can think of is Blurghh (he is the sex)

Guest_PAlexandria_*

Guest_PAlexandria_*
  • Guests

Well, I've seen the same bows that sell on vendors for roughly 500k, go on auction for 20-50mil.

I am figuring that somewhere there are people with too much money who love spending it.
So, if they are spending it anyway, why not on me? :D
If that shield doesn't sell then it's cool, if it does then I'll be rather happy!

I don't blame ya! I'm a real cheapskate about buying stuff in the game myself and after all these years playing, all I finally have is 20 million total.

Good luck!

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
Wait - doesn't the shield of invulnerability marty have HCI and DCI?

~M

Blurghh

Blurghh

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
Well, I am one of those people who bought a set of midnight bracers and ornament of the magician, only to find out that just two months later I could have saved 40mil+ if I had waited a little bit. Heh.

Money in UO means little to me though, I have been rich a few times and I have been incredibly rich (100mil+) at least once.
It was fun while it lasted but for some reason money never just sits in my bankbox.
It always gets spent on trivial stuff. :)
Hur hur!
(Bud yuga ib nub urk!)"

Blurghh

Blurghh

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
And I should add that at this point I am about 22mil in debt with friends! :P
So selling that shield would be good!
Hur hur!
(Bud yuga ib nub urk!)"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: good, shield