Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Guilded Animals Going Blue Need Fixing Please!(Devs PLS Read)

- - - - - animals blue fixing guilded pleasedevs pls read

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
SouthernRageLNR posted about an issue affecting 'reds'

Devs could you please look into and fix the bug with guilded pets going blue or unguilded.

This is a super hugh iusse for red tamers, we have no why of know if our pet is guild friendy red or just plain red. So when a guildmate does an aoe my super dragon eats his face and i have to hear them complain in vent. This has been around for years can we PLEASE get it fixed.

....I know im not the only one that thinks this is important!!

~~~~

Sakkarahagreed as did many others

Yup, many of us do, but it's already been brought up in the Improving Pet AI thread

~~~~

revenant2 reckoned this wasnt the same though

Yeah buuuuut I suspect it's an entirely different fix from pet AI.

I very much hope they will eventually fix the pet not always matching the guildee's guild affiliation too, but it would not be part of the same code workthrough as the pet command obedience thing they are doing now.

There's other flagging issues as well, such as nonsensical flagging criminal (guardkillable?) for healing your grey or red pet (pets are a natural part of a tamer's template, and its the equivalent of flagging crim for healing yourself). Maybe they will look at all the pet flagging issues and work them over as one project, like they are the pet command obedience now.

~~~~

I will be looking at that this week. No promises. Just wanted to chime in and let you know.

Patrick "Leurocian" Malott
Lead Designer, Ultima Online
EA Mythic

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

abracadabra

abracadabra

Mindless Muse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
When guildpets go blue, occassionally get a cannot loot the monster's corpse, so it affects pvm as well as pvp. Does seem to influence drops too when the pet gets the credit. Will the blue pet's luck also lower our luck for drops as a group?
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: animals, blue, fixing, guilded, pleasedevs, pls, read