Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Trammel

- - - - - trammel

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
*agrees with Hammer*

Removing Trammel would definatly kill off what's left of this game.
And definatly publish 14-15, hehe

Elitz

Elitz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
i am in agreement about the best time being around put 15, before 16,

but also, the same was said about the coming of tram by some people, that it would bring on the destruction of uo, and though the population has dropped, it is still here.

also, just a note for you, the request is still for a shard...... not all of the shards, and not even necisarrily a current one..... just one shard....
The wise man built his house upon the rock... EA bought the house and crushed the rock it stood on.... :o

Hammer and Thong

Hammer and Thong

You see a plate gorget.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
Actually I was thinking about this today, do we really wany any more new shards, wouldnt it be better in some ways to start merging shards?

Housing would indeed be an issue, but should be fixable somehow :)
Posted ImagePosted Image

Click my eggs please ( and Thanks too! )

Elitz

Elitz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Actually I was thinking about this today, do we really wany any more new shards, wouldnt it be better in some ways to start merging shards?

Housing would indeed be an issue, but should be fixable somehow :)

well, i dont know if you do, but WE do "we being the players that want the pre-pub shard.... but i see your point about needing to merge shards. a fully populated and healthy shard no matter what era is so much more fun than a desolate one, which is why i am currently int he process of moving ALL my stuff and chars over to atl. I just have the problem of selling my two luna houses on baja, and my castle in fel
The wise man built his house upon the rock... EA bought the house and crushed the rock it stood on.... :o

Celle

Celle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Tokuno.............The whold thing abour Tokuno island just way~~~~~off the limit if they want to stick with the original series of ultima gameplay.....the whole idea of Tokuno islands just obsurd........I would like to see creature like griffin instead of Hiryu~~~this suppose to be a "Britannian" game~~~

Warsong of LS

Warsong of LS

Knowledge is power; Guard it well!

• Members
  • 2,250 posts

Tokuno.............The whold thing abour Tokuno island just way~~~~~off the limit if they want to stick with the original series of ultima gameplay.....the whole idea of Tokuno islands just obsurd........I would like to see creature like griffin instead of Hiryu~~~this suppose to be a "Britannian" game~~~

I always thought that Tokuno was the closest expansion to UO lore, since it is quite near the same map as the one from land of the feudal lords (which Ultima game it was in escapes for the moment)
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment

Celle

Celle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
I have played all the series...but trust me there is no creature such a bakekitsune or hiryu in the game...not to mention those samurai and ninja........

Warsong of LS

Warsong of LS

Knowledge is power; Guard it well!

• Members
  • 2,250 posts
was not tallking the creatures that inhabit the land but the make up/geography of the lands themself.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment

Celle

Celle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
I was too annoyed by the creatures and architecture and everything in tokuno, so that I am too tired to compare its shape and geography to the orginal series.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: trammel