Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

PvM assistance

- - - - - assistance pvm

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

noixiata

noixiata

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
The last time I updated my PvM gear was pre-aos, needless to say the monsters are usually far too dangerous for me to battle, however I LOVE soloing them.

I have just gotten the taste for killing monsters again. I mainly stick to the anti-virtue dungeons I already know killing ele's and mad wizards. I have limited gold. I can get together a million or so with a week of work.

I have these skills :

Fencing (115)
Necro (85ish)
Sprit Speak (90's)
Hide (100)
Stealth (90's)
Ninjutsu (purely for the bombs, stuck at 50)
Meditation (80's least prioritized)
Poison (85ish)

(I know the template is not the best, it is what I have in my mind as a "fun" one. Also have a pure paladin, with 4 healing possibilities. He isn't nearly as diverse, but he is much better at healing himself)

So, I beg you reader, illuminate me.

Does anyone have suggestions in what armour I might attempt to hunt down? (I prefer the lightest leather armour, using a balanced barbed set now. Would love something with mana regen, but I'm far from picky)

I would not mind getting to know a few new weapons as well if suggestions are available. (using a gm made dagger)
Usually when I attack I go, Curse Weapon, poison, strangle, pain spike.

(I would have stuck this in a skill thread, but I couldn't specify which skill I use the most. Please ask any questions if it can help you clarify a possible reply.)

Posted Image

"..the first lesson: that we must be
powerful, beautiful and without regret.."
- Armand

Paidric

Paidric

The Youngherder [HLP]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
Well, to keep the cost low, you can either hunt for the virtue armor, it spawns in the anti-virtue dungeons, just keep killing monsters or you can buy the cheap artifacts.

Gloves of pugilist (DI bonus) (leather)
Heart of the lion (meditable)
Heritage tokens : samurai helm, leggings of ember (all meditable)

As a weapon, just buy a shadow hammer (cheap) and ask a smith to craft you every possible kryss it can (40) one of them should be along the lines of : 40 DI, 30 SSI, 8+ HCI, FC1 which is fairly good.

Add some average jewelry with 20+ DI and some HCI, Resists.

This should give you some of the damage your character badly lacks.

I notice you're on europa, come to Haven in the evening and I'll make you some krysses ;)
"If deathrobes were bank checks... I'd be filthy rich!"

New in Ultima Online? Visit Haven Helpers
Trade at Ingame Auctions!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gnomy

Gnomy

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,946 posts
Fey leggings for humans.. Since you only got SS as healing then id try get as much DCI as possible, Defence Chance Increase

Posted Image

noixiata

noixiata

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
Thank you very much Paidric and Gnomy! I am sure they will be most helpful :)

Paidric do you use ICQ ? I'll try PM'ing you

Posted Image

"..the first lesson: that we must be
powerful, beautiful and without regret.."
- Armand

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: assistance, pvm