Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Barbed Runic Sewing Kit

- - - - - barbed kit runic sewing

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

de Ros

de Ros

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Just re-activated my account after many months of inactivity, and I found a barbed runic sewing kit in my house. Was wondering, are they still as lucrative as they used to be for a legendary tailor? Or would I be better selling the kit itself? Would like to raise some capital!

Thanks.

StoneCypher

StoneCypher

Legendary Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts
Whoa daddy I'd hold on to it! They just re-vamped the smithy and tailoring properties you get off runic's.
StoneCypher

Warsong of LS

Warsong of LS

Knowledge is power; Guard it well!

• Members
  • 2,250 posts
ok as you know price varies from shard to shard.

tailor runics still have not been fixed completely. yes EAMythic did make some changes to them and they are better, but BRK still lose mods when they roll mage armor when using leather.

So you can save it and wait until BRK get ironed out. Or if you really need the cash, go ahead and sell it.

BRK are selling for 2.5 million on my shard at this time, just to give you a starting point.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment

StoneCypher

StoneCypher

Legendary Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts
between 2.5-3m here on Baja
StoneCypher

Solidchrome

Solidchrome

† Virtual hero- real life geek †

• Members
  • 1,858 posts
Welcome to UO Forums Ros :)

Tovladian Soltyr- "..then I saw it was Solid and I was like "Ah ok" because we all know he's not the most complete box of crayons.."

UOForums Need Your Donations- Click Here

de Ros

de Ros

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Thanks for the replies - decided to keep the kit!

And thank you, Solidchrome. :)

jfk

jfk

Lost in the Abyss

• Members
  • 1,190 posts
2.2-2.5 on Great Lakes

Paidric

Paidric

The Youngherder [HLP]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
2,8M max on europa nowadays :)

The thing is, the BRK didn't changed much, what is worth way more than before are the HRK, as now they can craft high intensities and thus in some case match what BRK can do.

Arms Lore is a must have to craft armor with the lower end runic tools to compensate the loss of resists on them.
Too bad Arms Lore has no impact on Enhancing, I always thought that arms lore bonus is not worth the 100 skill points it wastes. But on the other hand you can't miss 5 more resists...
"If deathrobes were bank checks... I'd be filthy rich!"

New in Ultima Online? Visit Haven Helpers
Trade at Ingame Auctions!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Warsong of LS

Warsong of LS

Knowledge is power; Guard it well!

• Members
  • 2,250 posts
armslore not that worthless, all you need is a few soulstones. Do not like having armslore on your character fulltime, just stone it off and then reload it when you need it for making armor. Its fairly simple at least for vet players.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment

Paidric

Paidric

The Youngherder [HLP]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
I don't like soulstones and the fact that you "need" them to make skills useful. Plus, I craft armors daily on the fly as I meet people in need. So can't do without the armslore fulltime.
"If deathrobes were bank checks... I'd be filthy rich!"

New in Ultima Online? Visit Haven Helpers
Trade at Ingame Auctions!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: barbed, kit, runic, sewing