Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Kinda of new to the tailor BOD

- - - - - bod kinda tailor

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Merc

Merc

bellum omnium in omnes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 887 posts
Can you buy BOD off of vendors so that you don't have to wait until the next to get a new one? Because all the vendors that I see that have the BOD books say not for sale.

Cymbria Devereux

Cymbria Devereux

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts
There are many people who store their bods on vendor npcs at their house just to keep them organized. I don't know about how this affects lockdowns or secures, but I think it helps reduce it this way, so you can have more collectables displayed. If they're using the vendor for storage, then none of the bods in the book will be for sale. You CAN get another bod after you turn one in which you have completed also. I know crafters who sit and gain skill by filling a bod, turning it in, getting another one, then gain skill some more filling the one they just got and repeating the process until they run out of material or stop gaining.
I hope this helps a little. Enjoy your day.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Merc

Merc

bellum omnium in omnes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 887 posts

There are many people who store their bods on vendor npcs at their house just to keep them organized. I don't know about how this affects lockdowns or secures, but I think it helps reduce it this way, so you can have more collectables displayed. If they're using the vendor for storage, then none of the bods in the book will be for sale. You CAN get another bod after you turn one in which you have completed also. I know crafters who sit and gain skill by filling a bod, turning it in, getting another one, then gain skill some more filling the one they just got and repeating the process until they run out of material or stop gaining.
I hope this helps a little. Enjoy your day.

Thanks, another question. If I fill the small BODs and keep turning them in to get new ones, then how do I fill the larger BODs. Right now I am keeping all my BOD small and large so that when I get a match I can fill them. This is the wrong way to do BOD. Or are there certain small BODs that I should look for and keep it fill the larger BODs that come with greater rewards. Lets say I want a barded runic kit. So I need to keep turning in the BODS until I get the the small BODs that matches the larger BODs for the kits?

If anyone has a process they would like to share please do!!!!

Cymbria Devereux

Cymbria Devereux

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts
Yes, first you need to have the large bod to fill. Then you have to collect and fill the small bods which are called for on the large bod. My advice is if you have a large, and get a small that goes in it, fill that small one and put it into the large right away. I cannot tell you the number of people who fill the small and then turn it in by mistake, forgetting that it went with the large bod. If you're looking for a special reward, you may want to check which large bods give that reward, and save those smalls in a separate book, until you can find or get the large bod you need. Good luck!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Merc

Merc

bellum omnium in omnes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 887 posts
ok thanks

Warsong of LS

Warsong of LS

Knowledge is power; Guard it well!

• Members
  • 2,250 posts
You can turn in all cloth smalls for new ones.

10 & 15 Large cloth bods gives you a dark or light tapestry.

the only Large cloth you need to save is an 20 exceptional one where you need to 5 smalls to fill:
feathered hat
surcoat
fancy shirt
short pants
thigh boots

filling this large will get you a clothing bless deed.

Also reuse your reward cloth that you will get from turning smalls in.
You just need a dye tub in your bank, then dye it all the same color, combine into larger piles. I only dye level 1,2,3 reward cloth, levels 4 & 5 I save for other uses, plus they are the "harder" colors to get.

I use this program to find the rewards, yes it has not been updated since 2004, but the rewards have not changed.

http://www.onlinegam...book/index.html

good luck.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bod, kinda, tailor