Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Are we the red-headed step forum?

- - - - - forum redheaded step

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

kingtony

kingtony

How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?

• Members
  • 2,538 posts
why ea/mythic dont answer there e-mails

Attached Thumbnails

• check-emails.jpg

For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.

Cymbria Devereux

Cymbria Devereux

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts
*giggles*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

buddy lee

buddy lee

Agent Zero

• Members
  • 2,249 posts

why ea/mythic dont answer there e-mails

lol

Queen Mum

Queen Mum

A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away!!!

• Members
  • 5,130 posts
The following changes are not posted to the "Official News site ... UOHerald" YET ...
but in order to stay up on the latest changes to the game we play ... once more we HAVE to go find the news elsewhere ...

Posted Image

We were told time and again (including this past weekends Townhall) that important NEWS like this would be on UOHerald for all players to read!

abracadabra

abracadabra

Mindless Muse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
It's time to bury the past and build a friendlier future. Swallow our pride, put out the welcome mat to developers/representatives, and communicate to encourage good will and progress in the game we love. I hope the EAMythic community has the courage and integrity to not show favoritism to just one forum. We need to take the first step. Jeremy, Bob, Leurocian, Chrissay, Kilandra and company, we want to be a contributing ally to Ultima Online. Come spend some time here too please.
Posted Image

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

It's time to bury the past and build a friendlier future. Swallow our pride, put out the welcome mat to developers/representatives, and communicate to encourage good will and progress in the game we love. I hope the EAMythic community has the courage and integrity to not show favoritism to just one forum.

Yes, but, we've been doing that for 5+ years
I got my hopes u.....
Just thought to myself, why bother posting about it all over again, so I'm not going to bother
Suffice to say, we were told they'd be posting here for feedback for the valentines event and were told to keep it "hush hush", but they never did, they did post on Stratics though
So we were told, we'd get some posts for feedback after the first scavenger hunt, were there any? Nope, but there were some on Stratics

It's been this way for the past 4 years or so, promises broken, saying one thing, but doing another
Promising us "priority interviews", us having to wait 9 months with no updates and them telling us "Oh sorry, we lost them"
Just goes on and on, so I'm at the point now where I'm not going to bother inviting them anymore.

kingtony

kingtony

How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?

• Members
  • 2,538 posts
adam totally agreed no more time wasting with broken promises
For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.

abracadabra

abracadabra

Mindless Muse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
Whoa, stop the hemorrhaging of negativity and defeatist thoughts! Let the past be forgiven and cover those old wounds with a new clean bandage. I'm willing to try out Leurocian's remedies regarding pet balls, read Jeremy's FOF for insightful info, or help Chrissay squash a bug. The team has even cauterized houses in Luna in an attempt to thwart cheaters. Cures are not only from the doctor, the patient has to be willing too.
Posted Image

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Heh, only way to bandage old wounds is just not to deal with them anymore
I know I won't be asking for anymore interviews from them, it just isn't worth it. :P

Sorry, just abit of a sore spot for the last 5 years is all.

abracadabra

abracadabra

Mindless Muse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
Guess I'm an ex-EMT who'd rather see healing rather than festering wounds.
Posted Image

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Just amputate and forget it.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

abracadabra

abracadabra

Mindless Muse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
Simple sheep shearer solutions shan't stop subborness.
Posted Image

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Ha! Your own tongue twister got yourself :P

But seriously, why bother with them if they don't even attempt to keep in touch with themselves (UOHerald)?

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

abracadabra

abracadabra

Mindless Muse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
Attitude man. Change that and give hope a chance. Maybe if we reflect in a better light, they will shine brighter also.
Posted Image

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
How long are we supposed to hold out hope tho? And how many chances should someone get? If they decide to ever post here, that's great. In the meantime, I think the forums are great and we do just fine.

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

UOForums Central ManagerMith'quessir

• Members
  • 3,882 posts

If they decide to ever post here, that's great. In the meantime, I think the forums are great and we do just fine.

Thank you Adri!! Their posting or non-posting has never made this site as popular as it is. It's the users helping each other. In the old MYUO days, a Dev posting on Crossroads or Stratics was a rare site, so what's really changed. Nada.
Let's continue to keep each other informed about the games we play, it's worked just fine that way for years. There really is no magic in a Dev post. There is more magic in an informed post by someone playing the game we're talking about. Whether it be UO or any other game we cover.

All IMHO

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Send lawyers, guns and money
The crap has hit the fan
!"

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
*agrees 100% with Adri & Silverfoot*

We've held a positive attitude about them and only recently (VERY recently, and very little) had any negativity towards them.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Attitude man. Change that and give hope a chance. Maybe if we reflect in a better light, they will shine brighter also.

No amount of hope or positive attitude is going to make EA change their minds

Adri is right though, thanks Adri.

abracadabra

abracadabra

Mindless Muse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
Hands down this is a fantastic forum with wonderful people. *Uses a name change token, alters abracadabra to don quixote, throws down lance and grabs an olive branch, goes looking for the windmill of positive changes*
Posted Image

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Lol..
I just wish they'd see?/say the same thing and post here equally, ya know?
Just a shame is all.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: forum, redheaded, step