Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Guard Murdered at Britain Bank

- - - - - bank britain guard murdered

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Lady Flame (DrR)

Lady Flame (DrR)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 328 posts
It was a very sad day for everyone as one of our fellow guards was murdered. The sight that greeted us today was very upsetting and we urge all to do what they can to help find the murderers. The guard died whilst on duty trying to protect Inu the prophet (crone) who was kidnapped by as yet unknown ones. Yrigor has also vanished, and Inu's pet rune beetle Kurai Kabuto has moved aside but remains at Britain bank. But 3 people also remain that whitnessed the whole thing.

Posted Image

Inu:
Maribel - It was t.. t.. t.. terrible!
Gerard - Ahh! It was horrible!
Damion - This is an outrage!

Horrible:
Gerard - I didn’t see much. It was all too fast! I ran away. I can’t breath!

Fast:
Gerard - Is it safe to go out? What are the guards doing about this?
Maribel - I think the guards were killed! I heard screaming!
Damion - They did nothing ! Useless! They should be able to protect our town!

Guards:
Maribel- I think the guards were killed! I heard screaming!
Damion - They did nothing! Useless! They should be able to protect our town!

Kurai:
Maribel - It was t.. t.. t.. terrible!
Gerard - Ahh! It was horrible
Damion - What an outrage!

What happened:
Maribel - I didn’t get to see much, there was a defining noise, and I just ran!
Damion - I’ve already given my report to the useless guards!
Gerard - I ran for help. Not to save myself!

Deafening noise:
Maribel - Like a loud screaming noise, from a very frightened person, real loud.

Frightened person:
Maribel- Oh! How embarrassing! I probley was the person screaming!

Screaming :
Maribel - Do you think I could have been hearing myself?

Useless guards:

Dare:
Damion - Good day sir!
Posted Image

Ly-Las

Ly-Las

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
Good things to if ya ask me, bloory brit guards.... :( Meanys all of them!

Posted Image

Lady Flame (DrR)

Lady Flame (DrR)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 328 posts
The rune beetle started talking using rune signs, translating these the guards deciphered what he was saying.
Translating the runes, any with a click or clacvk after it shoud be adjusted,

Clack = back one letter in the alphabet
Click = forward one letter in the alphabet
Clack clack = back 2 letters in the alphabet.
Click click = forward 2 letters in the alphabet.

The guards discovered what Kuria was trying to tell them.

WE TRAILED OUR FEEDER
PAST THE HOME OF LEAVES
(Go east from the bank and just before the river there is a small building south, called "The First Library of Britain")

OPPOSITE MOVING THE STREAM.
(you go north against the flow of the river)

INTO THE FRAGRANT DEEP
(you come upon the entrance to the sewer blocking your way and enter it)

HEARS US.
(do you understand me)

Posted Image

Now the guards had the location that Kurai was instructing them to go Britain Sewers. They now needed a way into wherever Inu was taken. Soon the answer came, Kurai had said “The filler of many windows took out feeder with an utterance”. So could it had been some kind of password used within the sewers. The only thing Kurai said that made no sence was charvory, could this be what the guards needed to rescue Inu.

So rushing to the Britain and Trinsic a call was sent out for people to gather quickly as we needed to hurry to Inu’s rescue.

The guards were whisked away to the dungeon entrance and were told the password “charvory” to enter by the sign in the northern wall. They came out on a step with an acid swamp laid out ahead of them. To make things worse there was invisible boulders under the acid surface causing the guards to dodge there way past, whilst desperately trying to reach the other side in time. Leaving the acid behind they healed up and then descended a ladder.

Posted Image

This descended into a room with yet more invisible boulders and acid elementals. But much to everyone’s relief the sludge beneath there feet did no harm. Fighting there way through the acid elementals they ascended yet another ladder.

Posted Image

The ladder took them into a room full of Orcs and narrow walkways. Constantly falling off the walkways the guards fought there way to a very narrow bridge and passed across it toward there goal.

Posted Image

Descending many steps the other side they followed the pathway to yet another ladder, looking back the bridge fell with a crash behind them. But undeterred they raced down the ladder.

Posted Image

Here the guards were set upon by quagmires and crystal elementals but sadly no Inu . The only possible clue that was found was a remains of a Moongate. With this information the guards sought a way out and discovered a bolder in the corner. Passing behind the bolder the were taken to an area with some kind of barrier preventing the hordes from attacking them. They then went through a gate in the sewer which lead them back up to the upper level of the sewer and onto Britain.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bank, britain, guard, murdered