Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Get Your Name In Links!

- - - - - links

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
Posted in UOHerald.com

Get Your Name In Links!
Jeremy Dalberg
19 Feb 2008 11:48:13 EST

In my quest to update the Playguide, I discovered that the images on the Artifacts page are out-of-date - we've changed how we display Swing Speed, among other things. So I need new pictures! Want to help? Details below the jump:
I need pictures in the same format as the current ones (example 1, example 2) Here are the specs:

• 640 x 480 resolution
  • jpeg format
  • Image of the item on a paperdoll (KR or 2d - either is fine) plus easily readable tooltip
  • solid black background
  • Player names must not be in violation of the RoC
  • Tasteful outfits are preferred :P
  • For the moment, please just send me the artifacts currently listed - if this goes well, we'll do it again for the newer items.

I'll collect the images for a week and see where we are - please send them to jdalberg AT ea DOT com with the subject line "Artifact Pics". Multiple submissions will be accepted, although a variety of different models are preferred. The more closely you follow the above guidelines, the more likely your picture will be used!

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
Time to start taking pics of the arties we got :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: links