Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

after death...

- - - - - death

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

StoneCypher

StoneCypher

Legendary Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts
I would omit death robes or at least make em poof when you get rezzed. I hate trying to drop em on the ground and not being able to find the right spot for half an hour. :angry5: And why is my backpack in a big mess after I die? Does some kind of netherworld vortex rummage through my corpse or summin? And why am I still cursed after I get rezzed. Like the dex and str curses. Aaaannnd, when Ima ghost I can't use doors but why do I gotta run around fences and trees??

Oh, and lets get some Crunchy Taco's in that create food spell!! :P
StoneCypher

Gnomy

Gnomy

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,946 posts
Mmmm Taco Bell... Wish we had that here now...

Posted Image

wesley205

wesley205

Sleep.Eat.Play UO.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
Yeah I hate having to run around fences.. very annoying. I think when you res it should auto equip your gear you last had on and delete deathrobe.

Deathrobes only cause more cluster.
Get an education.

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
All good points. Specially like the tacos :)

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

kingtony

kingtony

How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?

• Members
  • 2,538 posts
ola?
For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
Hehe you could equip your last weapon too while dead, don't forget about that. Actually, that helps, in case a mongbat is waiting by the healers to rez kill you.

kingtony

kingtony

How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?

• Members
  • 2,538 posts

Hehe you could equip your last weapon too while dead, don't forget about that. Actually, that helps, in case a mongbat is waiting by the healers to rez kill you.

would never admit i was killed by a mongbat nor would i lie so dont ask me..lol
For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.

lklovelykiki24

lklovelykiki24

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,113 posts
I like the no death robe idea and the tacos sound great yummy:)

But if they do take the death robes can they at least give us some decent looking undergarments :P My char looks like she is wearing a diaper on her bottom and a rag on her top. :o

A UO Victoria Secrets shop would be great:eusa_pray:

ok ok anything is better than the diaper even if its not frilly or pink.=)

StoneCypher

StoneCypher

Legendary Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts
LOL too funny kiki :P
StoneCypher

elffyb

elffyb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts
Please, please, please re-equip blessed items ...

Why did I work so hard (or pay) to apply that CBD to my robe only to have it stay in my pack after looting my corpse.

Blurghh

Blurghh

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
Indeed!
Same problem with blessed spellbooks and armour.

Whenever I die with my mage (and that account doesn't have UOA), I spend ages looking for my spellbook and orny. :S

I could ofcourse clean out my backpack, but it's usually the runebooks -of which I carry at least half a dozen at any given time- that the damn jewelry likes to hide under.

But then, now that they screwed over artifact prizes, I may as well buy a dozen more ornies so that I can at least find one of them I can equip in a timely fashion!
"Mega ib urk, yuga ib nub urk.
Bud iv yuga ib urk den mega ib mudzj zmardur den yuga!
Hur hur!
(Bud yuga ib nub urk!)"
- Intelligent conversations with Blurghh (2008)

I'm at work and when I'm bored all I can think of is Blurghh (he is the sex)

Cymbria Devereux

Cymbria Devereux

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts
I agree, if they're with you when you die, and all items are replaced where they were with the quick looting feature (which I do greatly appreciate!), why can't blessed items they be wherever they were upon resurrection?!?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

elffyb

elffyb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts
I have so many blessed items, that they are almost a detriment when I die.

When I die the life essential things like bandaids in my pack are covered by big bulky clothing icons.

Stupid royal ember legs! BLARG! I have run into battle more times than I can count PANTSLESS!

StoneCypher

StoneCypher

Legendary Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts
what about the crunchy taco's? :(
StoneCypher

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
I second, third and fourth the 're-equip blessed items' rant.

What's worse, in the KR client you frequently need to log out and log back in to find all of your blessed items in your pack. Interestingly, if you have a macro to re-equip them, it will do so but you still can't see them on the paperdoll!

Wierd. And annoying! Fix it! go! Faster!

StoneCypher

StoneCypher

Legendary Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts
sheesh...no crunchy taco's then *sniffle* LOL

Seriously, like I said, the most annoying thing is the backpack in disarray and having to run through fences n such. I'm dead.... :X
StoneCypher

Blurghh

Blurghh

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Knowing EA they would bless those items, like they do with all useless stuff!

Something that annoys me just as much as the misplaced blessed equipable items are the blessed gifts that clutter your backpack when you resurrect!

I still find xmas items from several years ago on my characters, from when they died and the gift box got emptied in the top level of their backpacks.

*moves runebook*
"Oh look, more bacon and valentine/xmas cards!"
"Mega ib urk, yuga ib nub urk.
Bud iv yuga ib urk den mega ib mudzj zmardur den yuga!
Hur hur!
(Bud yuga ib nub urk!)"
- Intelligent conversations with Blurghh (2008)

I'm at work and when I'm bored all I can think of is Blurghh (he is the sex)

lklovelykiki24

lklovelykiki24

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

I want to know why they don't make a real wedding cake for UO.
I mean people get married in UO and all that so why not have a wedding cake like 5 tier one.

Dentrix

Dentrix

Gimp of Pain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
well.. if you were able to run in trees ect while your dead, you would be able to go in a tree by a healer.. spawn in the tree, free wood, see what im getting at?? Feedback please

~Dentrix :icon_king:

Posted Image
I'm back. :D

StoneCypher

StoneCypher

Legendary Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts

well.. if you were able to run in trees ect while your dead, you would be able to go in a tree by a healer.. spawn in the tree, free wood, see what im getting at?? Feedback please

~Dentrix :icon_king:

I find myself not being able to focus on the question due to your avatar and my, apparent, sick curiousity. :P
StoneCypher

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: death