Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Potential new player looking for a place to call home.

- - - - - call home place player potential

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Seamstra

Seamstra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Thanks for the welcome also, Gnomy and Seamstra. It looks like I'll be going with Lake superior when I start up ^^.

Your offer's really inviting Seamstra; it'd be great to have someone to keep me on the right track while I'm learning everything hehe. My only concern is since you guild only has around 2 or 3 members, and since I play so late in the evenings, I'll probably be alone most of the time =/ - Unless of course, you and your husband are insomniacs like me haha =).

In any case, I'm really looking forward to meeting you both in game as soon as I get it up and running :).

Speaking of which, can any of you recommend a good starting city? I remember being pretty overwhelmed last time with the choices lol. I guess it would depend on which class I'm going with, right? And of course, I have no idea which class template to go with lol :? :laugh:. I've always been more of a melee person, so I was thinking maybe a mace fighter with healing abilities or something - maybe something good in pvp if any of you have any suggestions?

Thanks again for the welcomes and the help =). Hopefully I'll be able to get in-game tonight after work if everything goes well.

That all depends on what time zone your in and depends on what I have going on in the morning. I've been known to be up till 1 or 2 am. Either way, welcome to LS. Hope to see you around. if you decide to join us, jsut drop me a PM here and we'll meet up.

Senvilan

Senvilan

The Star Gazer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
Well, after thinking it over for a bit, I've decided to take a raincheck on coming back to the game for now. I've actually been enjoying my time in Asheron's Call again lately, so I think I'm going to stick it out for awhile.

This game is so darn intriguing though, so don't be surprised to see me on here one of these days ;). And thanks Seamstra; when I give the game a try I'll be sure to get in touch with you.

Thanks again for the help everyone, and I hope to get to meet some of you in-game when I return ^_^.

Not to sound like a suck-up, but I'm being completely sincere when I say that from what I've experienced, Ultima Online is a shining beacon for how a gaming community should strive to be ;).

Take care everyone.

lklovelykiki24

lklovelykiki24

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,113 posts
Senvilan If you do decide to come back and make LS you Shard then I know two spots you can place a house on. The house spots aren't 18X-18X but there a good size for a starter house.:)

Seamstra

Seamstra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
Good Luck and keep in touch, Whether you play or not, We'd still love to see you around!

Senvilan

Senvilan

The Star Gazer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
I'll be sure to lurk the forums from time to time lol ^_^.

And thanks IKlove, that sounds great! Owning a house was something that I was most excited about; I'd love to have one someday.

Arioch

Arioch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 723 posts
Well, I am sorry to hear you won't be joining us yet, but I look forward to meeting you in the future! Happy Hunting, and safe travels, friend.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lord L'arr Hamerfeld

Senvilan

Senvilan

The Star Gazer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
And same to you Arioch ^_^, I'm sure we'll meet one day soon.

Be safe and take care of yourselves!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: call, home, place, player, potential