Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

PvP help please

- - - - - pvp

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Tinmad07

Tinmad07

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
So im pretty new to the whole pvp scene and id love a few pointers so far im aiming my temp to be

120 Bushido
120 Fencing
115 Parry
65 Chiv
100 Tactics
100 Anatomy
100 Healing

100 str
alot of dex
rest int

Id like to keep this pvp temp as easy as possible but any pointers will help :D thanks much!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gnomy

Gnomy

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,946 posts
Didnt bush get nerfed?

Id try work in poisoning in there if i was you though..

Posted Image

Blurghh

Blurghh

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
Bushido got nerfed a long time ago.
At this point it's no longer possible to honour another player (and thus get a damage increase) and lightning strike is far less effective.

The weapon parry feature and confidence stance still make this a worthwhile skill to have though!

If you want a super simple template then you could attempt a vampiric assassin, they have alot less special moves to keep in mind. Their healing ability is rather low though and you would have to rely on using stealth.
"Mega ib urk, yuga ib nub urk.
Bud iv yuga ib urk den mega ib mudzj zmardur den yuga!
Hur hur!
(Bud yuga ib nub urk!)"
- Intelligent conversations with Blurghh (2008)

I'm at work and when I'm bored all I can think of is Blurghh (he is the sex)

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts

120 Bushido
120 Fencing
115 Parry
65 Chiv
100 Tactics
100 Anatomy
100 Healing

100 str
alot of dex
rest int

Only thing I'd change is taking 5 from Healing and get Parry to 120.

You could take another 5 from Healing and put it into Chiv if needed (forget if you get 100% chance at Divine Fury at 65).

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Tinmad07

Tinmad07

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
so bush isnt as effective as it used to be? also how would i ad poisoning and what would i use it for besides poisoning my weps
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
No, not as effective.

And poisoning to apply (lethal) poison.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

so bush isnt as effective as it used to be? also how would i ad poisoning and what would i use it for besides poisoning my weps

You can poison food and leave it laying around for unsuspecting victims.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tinmad07

Tinmad07

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
so should i drop bush and go poisoning?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tinmad07

Tinmad07

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
also what if i dropped bush and put resist on?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Could do either or.

Doesn't matter what you choose, they all have their benefits.

With Bushido you get better defense, a chance to parry spells, boost in HCI (and damage if Crit lands), and another way to heal.

With Poisoning you get more damage and spell interruptions.

With Resists you will have lessened effects/duration on spells at you and chance to resist (magic) poisons.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Tinmad07

Tinmad07

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
Hrmm, like i said im a newb when it comes to bushido im very primative lol i kinda quit playing after all the samurai empire crap and when i saw the game becoming more like diablo, what spell wish bush heals
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Moony

Moony

Legendary Sampire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts
I <3 my confidence!! =P Gives me 2 ways to heal on a dexxer. (I actually think bushido is more for momentum strike and a hit area weapon in a spawn. You can possibly do the hit area twice!)
GM in: Dying and Running Away, then Dying

Tinmad07

Tinmad07

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
anyone wanna help me test out my final template on TC???? maybee gimme a few pointers
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pvp