Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Lotro: Rank 9 High Warden

- - - - - high lotro rank warden

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

Posted Image

Ever Wonder what Rank 9 looks like? You wont get there by PvE. :P

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
*bows*

Impressive, even by your standards.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Due to multiple account and game stalkers, I can neither confirm nor deny this is me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
:P

Next time use better photoshop skillz.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
I only have MS Paint. :(

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gnomy

Gnomy

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,946 posts
hmm not that impressed by a hunter reaching rank 9 actually :P or Loremasters - they got it fairly easy just need time.

We got a rank 9 minstrel on our server.. Now thats a bit harder!

Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Any Class that Sits back and fights from a distance is easy. Getting up close and personal is another story.

Loremaster hides in the pack. Casts tar, maybe throws a mes or a lighting and lets everyone else finish off the creep. Adds up the reknown. :

Minstrel, hides in the pack. Casts heals for the raid, throws a warcry now and then. Adds up the reknown.

Working together, everyone gains.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Eowyna Rohanna

Eowyna Rohanna

I may not be the queen of everything, but I'm the duchess of

• Members
  • 1,408 posts
Hey! Watch what you say about us lore-masters there! :P

Posted Image

Thanks to Maddux for the wonderful sig!

Gnomy

Gnomy

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,946 posts
*Shuffles his feet and chants* Do not anger the women... do not anger the women...

Ohhhh nothing!

Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
When Eowyna is angry, everything burns in the Ettenmoors. :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
=)

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

The Mighty Raul

The Mighty Raul

The Crimson Claw

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
Totally agree, its a cake walk for a Hunter to get there nowadays. If you want to impress me, do it with a Guardian or Captain.

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
If you know the fundamentals of PvP, getting rank is easy regardless of class, especially if your class is a captain or guardian. More of a challenge with a minstrel or loremaster. If you want to impress me, PvP and be good at it. :P

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: high, lotro, rank, warden