Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

2D Patching Problems (And... Housing Problems)

- - - - - 2d housing patching problems

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Moony

Moony

Legendary Sampire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts
So last patch (the one before the current one), my computer decides to try and download a non-existent patch. I have to wait every time I open UO to get the patcher to say "Error, Patching Problems. Don't Log In!!" And I log in anyways :P This is a real problem because now I can't get the new patch, and a lot of valentine's cards appear as "Error String ID not found." And I probably can't access the valentine's stuff. :(

Anyone know how to fix this?

Also,
I feel like complaining a little. My friend on TC1 wants to change my house again, but... my house won't trade! It says either "House building and deletion are currently unavailable" or "This house is already being traded. Please wait."
It would be nice to fix that too...
GM in: Dying and Running Away, then Dying

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
Hi Moony.I am sorry I dont have the answers to your queries,but you could foward your post to Jeremy the Community Rep at :-

jdalberg AT ea DOT com [jdalberg@ea.com]

I would also fill out a the form linked to here

If you have had no response by say Thursday and post back,one of us here will try help further.

Good Luck

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Moony

Moony

Legendary Sampire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts
I checked out the form, it should help :) ty
GM in: Dying and Running Away, then Dying

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2d, housing, patching, problems