Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Japanese Patch Screen is Amazing

- - - - - amazing japanese patch screen

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

JCtheBuilder

JCtheBuilder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts
Japanese Patch Screen

It shows the latest release with a nice graphic and has up to date news, including about the recent GM issues. What do we have?

English Patch Screen

An ugly design with 2 month old patch notes and 4 month old news about an Invasion which ended 3 months ago.

UOGuide -- The best Ultima Online reference, better than the T2A manual!

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Well, atleast we know where the bigger portion of the customer base hails from.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

lklovelykiki24

lklovelykiki24

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Well, atleast we know where the bigger portion of the customer base hails from.

So sad:( but true:P

Moony

Moony

Legendary Sampire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts
How do we get our ugly us patch screens to look like that? =P
GM in: Dying and Running Away, then Dying

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts

we move to Asia.

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts

This question, plus this topic, plus my vague memory of how things went on in those other forums reminded me of this oldie but goodie...

A Kansas farm wife called the local phone company to report her telephone failed to ring when her friends called and that on the few occasions when it did ring, her dog always moaned right before the phone rang. The telephone repairman proceeded to the scene, curious to see this psychic dog or senile lady. He climbed a telephone pole, hooked in his test set, and dialed the subscriber's house. The phone didn't ring right away, but then the dog moaned and the telephone began to ring. Climbing down from the pole, the repairman found:
1. The dog was tied to the telephone system's ground wire with a steel chain and collar.
2. The wire connection to the ground rod was loose.
3. The dog was receiving 90 volts of signaling current when the number was called.
4. After a couple of jolts, the dog would start moaning and then urinate.
5. The wet ground would complete the circuit, thus causing the phone to ring.
Which demonstrates that some problems CAN be fixed by pissing and moaning. Just thought you'd like to know.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

callumf

callumf

Stalking U

• Members
  • 2,107 posts
I was expecting something *amazing* on the Japanese Screen- have to say I am not impressed.

[Then again I *am* pretty hard to please =)]
Posted Image
owning all Su-Mi's bases since Y2K

dhekke

dhekke

I am the Gosso King!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
Well, I think it's ugly...
updated, but ugly.

We are Ultima Online

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I think it's marginally better than the English one, but not by much
I find both to be rather dull and boring, personally

Floria

Floria

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts
does it matter?
fix and enhance the game, not the loading screen. thanks :P

Posted Image

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

UOForums Central ManagerMith'quessir

• Members
  • 3,882 posts
Personally I don't see it as "amazing". Current info, whatever it is , is only a plus.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Send lawyers, guns and money
The crap has hit the fan
!"

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
I don't much care one way or the other - but I do get frustrated when I log in and see the KR bit hasn't been updated since 20 november.

JCtheBuilder

JCtheBuilder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts
I say amazing compared to our patch screen. The main goal of the patch screen is to dispense important UO news and information, which the Japanese version does much better than ours.

UOGuide -- The best Ultima Online reference, better than the T2A manual!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: amazing, japanese, patch, screen