Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Pre-AoS or Pre-UOR shard.

- - - - - preaos preuor shard

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

ALwaysultima

ALwaysultima

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
hehe, play*

ALwaysultima

ALwaysultima

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I have played many "free-shards" that were pre UOR and they were just like the old days and it was great. I didn't play for long though because there just simply wasn't enough people for there to be a good economy. A petition needs to be started for EA to make a totally pre UOR shard. I bet it would become the most popular of all.

Amitus

Amitus

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
;

Ghostwyren

Ghostwyren

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Very good post from Amitus. And I 100% agree with the original poster.

Corvak

Corvak

Huzzah!!

• Members
  • 3,808 posts
I dont think I would play pre-UOR again, but if there's demand, it sounds like a good idea. I would, however, consider creating a character on a pre-AOS shard.

I'd have to go mage or tamer, due to the lack of chivvy, I'm addicted!

Pitr

Pitr

GRI Cadet

• Members
  • 1,662 posts
Oh, the wild 80s...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: preaos, preuor, shard