Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Buying Regs?

- - - - - buying regs

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Lander

Lander

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
I am back on Chesapeake and I cannot find any mage shops that get to 999 regs anymore. Do I have to buy them up myself or is there something I am missing here? Thanks for any info!

StoneCypher

StoneCypher

Legendary Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts
I just got done doing this to get the wizz crystal reading glasses...huff huff. As you suggested, you just gotta buy em up and keep on it till they go to 999. They effectively double on every spawn. I like to go to fel and find the faction towns that sell em cheaper.
StoneCypher

Lander

Lander

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
Thanks for the update, Seems like when I go to fel to buy regs I end up getting ganked! and what are these glasses you speak of?

noixiata

noixiata

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
I feel for you, I dread the times I have to shop reagents for potions, magic, poison etc.

A hint may be the pure faction vendors. Last I saw them they were in moonglow. Another might be treasure chest hunting in high levels.

Posted Image

"..the first lesson: that we must be
powerful, beautiful and without regret.."
- Armand

StoneCypher

StoneCypher

Legendary Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts
Yep you gotta go to the faction town vendors since they set the prices there :) And the glasses are the Brit Library reward glassed, Wizards Crystal Reading glasses :) here's a link
http://www.uoguide.c...rary_Collection
StoneCypher

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: buying, regs