Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Token Confusion ?

- - - - - confusion token

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

lklovelykiki24

lklovelykiki24

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,113 posts
What is the difference between a "Legacy Token" and a "Heritage Token"?:?
What do the Legacy tokens have on them that the Heritage don't have?
When I looked them up it seems they have the same stuff on them am I right? Why do the Legacy tokens cost so much more?
Thank you :)

Chloe la Mare

Chloe la Mare

Diminished Responsibility and Ginger.. Apparently..

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 377 posts
legacy tokens give you:The Hooded Shroud of Shadows, The Charger of the Fallen or the Green Soulstone.
heritage gives you: stuff from the 7th anniversary like mounted pixies, hearth of home fire, broken bed and chair... etc...

(i think :P)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Vesper Milita

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA
I think Chloe is right :)

Here's a list of Heritage Token items - http://www.uoguide.com/Heritage_Token

And here's what the UO store says -

Legacy Token:
http://www.uogamecod...ID=&PromoID=996
The Legacy Token will allow you to choose one item from a selection of premium items that have been offered throughout the years of UO such as The Hooded Shroud of Shadows, The Charger of the Fallen or the Green Soulstone.

EricVT

EricVT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
Green Soulstone for $10?

Thats about the equivalent of 5 million gold, which is a bit cheaper than I see them for in game a lot of the times. Not bad, if someone wanted one bad enough.

lklovelykiki24

lklovelykiki24

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,113 posts
Thank you for letting me know the difference between the two tokens.

lklovelykiki24

lklovelykiki24

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Green Soulstone for $10?

Thats about the equivalent of 5 million gold, which is a bit cheaper than I see them for in game a lot of the times. Not bad, if someone wanted one bad enough.

Is the green worth more than the blue soul stone and why? Is it just the color?

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA

Is the green worth more than the blue soul stone and why? Is it just the color?

I don't think so? If it was, it would just be the color, as they serve the same purpose.

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts
I think not all colours are aquired the same way, that why the price differs - can't specify though...

lklovelykiki24

lklovelykiki24

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,113 posts
The reason I was asking about the green soul stone is because those Legacy tokens are so expensive. And they only offer three items to chose from the Green Soul stone, the Charger of the Fallen and the Hooded Shroud of Shadows I know why the Charger is worth a lot and the soul stone (don't get why the green is worth more than the blue) but whats so uber cool about the Shroud of Shadows? Is it just fashion or does it do something?

mistressmarabeth

mistressmarabeth

Someone has been eating the Play-Doh again...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
I believe it is just for appearances
Pixie Sticks.....for kids who can't afford heroin.=)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: confusion, token