Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Fastest Evil Mage spawn?

- - - - - evil fastest mage spawn

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

EricVT

EricVT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
Hi everyone.

Where do you know of that has the fastest Evil Mage spawn (regular evil mages, not the Lords)? I've been trying in Shame Level 3 in the mage towers but the spawn is so dreadfully slow and it takes too long to navigate the thing when they spawn a ways away from you.

Any ideas?

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts
Try Felucca Shame level 5. There is only one evil mage lord, but he respawns almost instantly. If you are quick, you can kill one every 3-5 seconds. (Oh, I heard rumours about a downgraded spwan rate in fel, I'm not sure if shame was affected, as there is no champ spawn.)

Gnomy

Gnomy

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,946 posts
Think fel firedungon is pretty fast too.. but there reds roam now and then... then id rather do shame lvl 5 unless you want the occasionally fight

Posted Image

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
Gnomy - Since they changed the spawn rates, the evil mage lord in Fel Shame 5 doesn't spawn any faster than any tram spawn. I know why you're asking and believe me, I do the same thing. Using a stopwatch, I've found no difference.

Recommend you do Destard Lvl 2, since you can do demons at the same time.

Unless you're going with a melee char and slayer weap/talisman, of course.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: evil, fastest, mage, spawn